Snatcher Alert in Subang SS14

Dique

1,000 RPM
Sep 1, 2004
home
To those who study in Subang Colleges, and used to park ur car in the residential area of Subang SS14/2 (Behind the 2 petrol station), please be aware of the f@rking snatcher.

Just met 1 while walking to my office, luckily the strap broken and my briefcase dropped.

The snatcher is riding a motobike, can't really see the number plate ( short sight), but it start with B**...wearing a blue wind breaker, black tinted helmet. He just look suspicious, coz he seemed like get ready his hand when he saw me....n y he need such a dark tinted helmet....

So boy n gal....be aware of that, coz i know alot student park their car around there n walk to college.......

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
yup go make a police report bro.let those lazy sissy police to their work.it was their KPI the more crime report they got the more they have to clear up (is it?)hehehehehehe

Dique

1,000 RPM
Sep 1, 2004
home
din make any report woo........coz i know they won't care also....Subang Jaya police are lazy.........

anyway..... b4 my case...was a aunty....her gold necklace gone....same place also.......

spykey

500 RPM
Dec 24, 2006
dique,i think they r not lazy but maybe less staff to cope with a big subang jaya ss14 n 15 area:)
thats place just 10min walk to police station only.wonder what these blue uniform ppl do?

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
hahhaha..just few weeks ago my car was broke into and strip all my inteiors away..in ss15...

nah..never bother to report police also..so many MPSJ around also no use..what's the point then...~

everyday subang also sure got something ..but how many actually bothered to report..MPSJ only cares about writing samans...

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
and police?...around in subang ss15 for almost 3 years now....seldom sees police around..well..at leats once in the rojak stall

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
with all these cases...Subang Jaya Police dare to comment in Malay Mail 2 days ago that "The crime rate in Subang area has dropped 9% compared to last year!!"..

blardy shit, they fail to see on those UNREPORTED case to balai. why is it so, coz we know they aint doin shit on our reports.

Dique

1,000 RPM
Sep 1, 2004
home
with all these cases...Subang Jaya Police dare to comment in Malay Mail 2 days ago that "The crime rate in Subang area has dropped 9% compared to last year!!"..

blardy shit, they fail to see on those UNREPORTED case to balai. why is it so, coz we know they aint doin shit on our reports.
this is becoz ppl like me are being lazy to report.....so mar dropped loo........

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
full of nonsense ...tats our POLICE. what can we expect them to do if they tak malu (no shy) to ask for free food from mamak stall and take ciggrattes without paying.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hye.. i'm new to this forum and this is debut thread.. Senang cerita i'm a newbie la.. hahaha.. :regular_smile:

ok straight to the point.. My father just hand over his car to me the honda accord cb5.. The car is good condition and totally standard.. i need some advise about doing the mod for this car.. preferly for the performance first.. can somebody guide my what to do.. thanks..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience