be alert....

DareDan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2007
Penang
is alrdy year end and every year end many things will happen especially rob and brak-in cases

every year end thieves and robbers are like any company's wan to close their account for the year....so thieves and robbers will do anything to rob you, brake in to ur house, steal ur cars or just brake-in to ur car and steal the things in ur car....year after year the thieves and robbers are getting more dangerous they can even kill the person they rob just for the money or the things they have and they also have many tactics to rob and steal....

the world we live in is getting more dangerous...so guys...be alert and do not let your loves ones walk alone in the dark or day cause those f**kers will strike anytime....if u have a girl friend buy a pepper spray for them to put in their hand bag...if she is brave enough to hit anyone buy a 61mm steel rod for her to put in the car if anyone rob her when she is in the car she can use it.....for guys like us we should spare one at least one in the car to protect ourself....

for house better get a dog or 2 to protect your house or fix the alarm system with CCTV ...as for cars....you guys know lar....get a better alarm system.....2 ways alarm or gsm alarm to protect your car from being stolen...

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
It's sound advice.

My neighbour's house broken into last Sunday. Luckily their Indon maid had locked up the house and the thief (an Indian guy) could not get in although he was walking around in the garden trying to find a way in. He was armed with a hammer. She shouted and he ran off.

serenum

Known Member
Apr 2, 2004
Visit site
yeah guys, my car just got broke in this morning infront Tawakal Hospital parking. I lost my boost meter, smart tag, my sunglass and my gps.
i saw cctv recorded the incident and i was told that there are 4 person did this low life scum job. and the interesting part is, people saw the thieves broke in my car.. but they did not even scare them away.. and pretend never happen....

i was so dissapointed of what happened to me this morning. so guys.. beware.. even if you park surround with people also no use.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
yeah guys, my car just got broke in this morning infront Tawakal Hospital parking. I lost my boost meter, smart tag, my sunglass and my gps.
i saw cctv recorded the incident and i was told that there are 4 person did this low life scum job. and the interesting part is, people saw the thieves broke in my car.. but they did not even scare them away.. and pretend never happen....

i was so dissapointed of what happened to me this morning. so guys.. beware.. even if you park surround with people also no use.
wah!!! thats shock man....:mad: no 1 bother to help....:mad:

ylkien

Known Member
May 17, 2005
KL/PJ
That's terrible. Let's mark the hotspots :

1) Tawakal Hospital parking
2) Subang Area (near asia cafe + cyber cafes)
3) Taman Tun park

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
Here's a story I heard from a relative. A friend of hers got mugged in Segambut Dalam if memory serves me, gone were her handbag and whatever jewelry she had on. Here's the kicker. When she went to the police station to make a report, she saw the robber sharing his loot with the cops! To serve and protect eh? BS!:mad:

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
Here's a story I heard from a relative. A friend of hers got mugged in Segambut Dalam if memory serves me, gone were her handbag and whatever jewelry she had on. Here's the kicker. When she went to the police station to make a report, she saw the robber sharing his loot with the cops! To serve and protect eh? BS!:mad:

She didn't take any further actions for fear of repercussions.

yyap2

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
well guys... pls do lock ur steering .... my fren aunt car stolen.. found back 3 days later... but de car was accident... front and back.... minor only... de worst is ... de car is quarantine.... cos there is blood in de car....

if lost car.. pls report.. if de thief use ur car for robbery or killing then die....

strumms

Dec 31, 2007
It's just not safe in Malaysia anymore. Crime rates have escalated and criminals walk the streets without fear. Malaysian government has done absolutely nothing to clean this up and the Police.... bah... what a waste of oxygen.

ganfh

Known Member
Aug 7, 2006
Vote for a better Malaysia in the coming election. Every vote counts! CHeers!