smaller cars get bullied by bigger cars.

7500RPM

Known Member
Aug 14, 2005
KL
Smaller cars usually get bullied, that is why they are more aggresive on the roads. agree?..

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
From the way I see it... if a smaller car hogs the right lane too long... the bigger cars will tailgate them closely as a sign to move out. While this is not the proper way... but then again... why hog the fast lane?

In my case, I will flash once... just once... but they usually move the slower lane (good). But, sometimes... some drivers too kiasu and stay put on the fast lane... as result? The bigger cars will overtake them from the left and swerve into the right lane dangerously...

7500RPM

Known Member
Aug 14, 2005
KL
especially when coming to a toll... always the bigger car will look for a smaller car to sipped in. if the driver is female..better and easier to bully. but beware...these females only look front.. they dun look at the sides! :P

Dino@Casper

May 13, 2005
P.J
Haha... shit.. i feel abit bad.. but maybe its because my first car was a volvo.. and it was the smallest car in my house.... and its the old boxy 240SE.. i have form a very bad habbit of going after smaller cars... trying 2 shake that habbit off... most of the time ppl give way b4 i need to do anything... :p

7500RPM

Known Member
Aug 14, 2005
KL
dino, you are driving a tank.. of cause ppl give way. if me also i give way...

Dino@Casper

May 13, 2005
P.J
Yeah man.. a tank.. everybody says that.. thats the first thing my dad told me.. "I'm giving you a tank".. haha

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
my car kena bang by a 2004 camry and he just run away,and i m not able to chase him ,does it reflect the topic?

murcielago

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
dun bully old cars la..some driver of old car got kamikaze mind..hehehe.....come la come la...i dun care, scratch scratch la i got nothing to lose..

WBH8668

500 RPM
May 28, 2005
Pudu Jail
hehehe...tats how i feeling when driving my old volvo 240 big ass tank! i always bully new/nice car...hahaha..

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
7500RPM said:
Smaller cars usually get bullied, that is why they are more aggresive on the roads. agree?..
Dont agree with you there.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inferiority_complex

Either some of them feel the need to compensate for the small cars they are driving by showing off their madz drivin skillzs!!!
Also the fact that the cars are cheap, makes them more daring on the road, why? Because it cost less to fix.

Heck, you have never seen a kancil "bully" my landrover while queueing at the toll plaza.

Kopi

500 RPM
May 18, 2004
Cheras
Visit site
so, do we, who drive bigger cars need to discriminate them who drives smaller car because they're much much more good at bullying and few here feek they're outmuscled?

I think we still need to remember the enemy here on the road are some individuals only. I would prefer if we can get NAMES!

ie : That bloody "Mahmud b Taik / Poon Tiu / Marukumutu Periukari" drives like shit! - ain't that much more fair to all...???

Last edited:

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
I think the size of the car doesn't matter cos basically, malaysia is malaysia. Small car, big car, medium car, no car, all also will bully one another. hahaha

7500RPM

Known Member
Aug 14, 2005
KL
i just got back from kl. and i was stuck in a jam at the federal highway. the reason :

fire engine and bus stopped at the side and firemen in a group talking.

all those cars passing by watching those firemen and wondering what is happening. this causes jam.

i really hate ppl who slow their cars down and look at those so called accidents which in fact there is nothing.

if i can really just for once stop time and freeze everyone, i would like to :

1.get down from my car and walk to those fella who's head is looking directly at the incident.
2. pull them out from the car
3. take a rope and tie all those fella up in a straight line.
4. tie the rope to my car.
5.bring them to a sewerage where all the human shit is being trown
6. drive ... and not forgetting to UNFREEZE the time.
7. make sure those peice of shit feels their own shit
8. finally cut their legs off...
9. trow them in a big hole covered with shit
10. bury them alive together with those shits.
11. once a while.. water the buried area..make sure the people inside and the shit is kept watery

after they have died. i want to...
1. dig their bodies up again
2. shred their bones into dust
3. take those dust and then trow it into a pile of shit.
4. hire a bomoh to make sure they remain ghost and suffer in their own world.

i hate this people. i just hate these people. why can't they just mind their own business???.....

artraider

Known Member
Aug 15, 2005
Shah Alam
from what i experience.. sum i think never took the responsibility to look at the rear view mirror. hogging the fast lane.. if we tailgate them they say road bully.. so how? haih..
sumtime im forced to overtake on the far left lane as it's EMPTY. :frown:

how hard isit just to give way to faster car.isit cause im driving a small car? :bawling:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello,

i parked my car in a complex mall and the car roof kena the waste water dripping from the pipe above. I only realised it on the next day and the white stain is there and hard to remove unless i use a coin cover with clothe n scratch it. it is not easy to remove!.

how should i get rid of it without hurting the car paint???

use wd-40? (i used b4 to remove left over sticker glue stains on car paint)

the worst thing is, it is not my car :sweat:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience