Sifus,really need your advice or opinion

rkbella33

Known Member
Jan 7, 2011
Penang
nothing to do with yr compression..all points to the MAF..but the car has a IAFM...hmmm...no maf kah? Not very familiar with Campro yet...can you take off the air filter and see whats behind the or is there sensors around it?
also check the hose around the air filter box connecting to the air intake to the bottom of the box. There may be some leak thats confounding the readings(meaning theres more air than fuel entering yr engine)
Can the intake plenum to engine of the campro ever crack? Do some google on this topic bro as I havent had enough experience with the engine yet. But these are typical symptoms of issues seen with other cars.

vandeta88

Jun 17, 2010
selangor
hai rkbella33,

today i wen to the service center and tanks good ness the problem there wen the SA was with me in the car. so now they say that today cant do and they need a few hours la...so they will be doin it next sat as per the appointment time...today i wen bc there is a new problem. wen u press the clutch pedal there is a tuck tuck sound,bt if u press it slowly la...so that is y appointment is postpone untill next week....haiz.....so much of problems la...oh ya u got any probs do not hesitate to launch complaint at tribunal...there will be able to help out...nw the reason y they are responding to me doin it over the weekend is bc i launch a complaint la....so gt prob with a new car,go tribunal...

oh ya bro,,tanks for the tips..now they say that they will be using a process similar to persona starting problem la...so let see... will keep u all posted.