Sifus,really need your advice or opinion

Sep 17, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
parents Neo (CPS) had this problem as well > Proton replaced "air-fuel mix sensor" - possibly MAF sensor. no problems since.

I only trust the Mutiara Damansara Branch to be honest.

vandeta88

Jun 17, 2010
selangor
hi bros,

i am sending the car in tommorow...hv to leavbe it one day...will update u guys...

tanks for asking

vandeta88

Jun 17, 2010
selangor
Hi All Sifus,

I sent my car in to the COE, and they jst did sum simple tune up . I also complained about the car not being able to go more than 160km/h. At the end of it they changed the ecu but however the issue is still the same,issue with the starting issue.... yesterday i pump petrol and it was having the same issue...haiz...now need to go back again....dam pissed at the moment....dam it ....

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Hi All Sifus,

I sent my car in to the COE, and they jst did sum simple tune up . I also complained about the car not being able to go more than 160km/h. At the end of it they changed the ecu but however the issue is still the same,issue with the starting issue.... yesterday i pump petrol and it was having the same issue...haiz...now need to go back again....dam pissed at the moment....dam it ....
The changed ECU but didn't check the MAF or any of the sensors?

rkbella33

Known Member
Jan 7, 2011
Penang
Hi All Sifus,

Nothing to do with ecu next they might start changing
The maf. If the maf goes same symptoms of
No top speed and bad fuel consumption can happen. At top end
You might feel like the car is stuck at 5000 rpm
I guess they are following standard procedures as the maf
Isn't exactly cheap but i would think they would like
To test these out with you prior returning it
To you as fixed. Anyway they are suppose to make you happy

Last edited:

vandeta88

Jun 17, 2010
selangor
Nothing to do with ecu next they might start changing
The maf. If the maf goes same symptoms of
No top speed and bad fuel consumption can happen. At top end
You might feel like the car is stuck at 5000 rpm
I guess they are following standard procedures as the maf
Isn't exactly cheap but i would think they would like
To test these out with you prior returning it
To you as fixed. Anyway they are suppose to make you happy
hai bro,

i already refered back to tem and inform that its still the same issue...and yea ur rite fuel is dam bad la...my 1.3 mod iswara was able to last 1week with a full tank...means by friday than oni finish but cps no by wed or thurs finish d....wahhhhh

rkbella33

Known Member
Jan 7, 2011
Penang
suggest dont leave yr car there and keep an eye what they are doing..they sometimes claim something they havent done as "sudah". :biggrin:

vandeta88

Jun 17, 2010
selangor
suggest dont leave yr car there and keep an eye what they are doing..they sometimes claim something they havent done as "sudah". :biggrin:
ohhh hohoho no way i am leaving my car there....this is first and last time i do that...i wanna settle this problem..anyhw i have already launch a complaint to the tribunal complaint department

vandeta88

Jun 17, 2010
selangor
check ur altenator.....
hai pakdamek,

ok,will be checking that as well.. i will taking the car in tommorow for a check up first...once they have confirmation than will be ordering the part and resend again to make replacement...

will proceed to make updates....

Thanks to all sifus is giving the suggestions

vandeta88

Jun 17, 2010
selangor
Bro keep us posted
Hai bros,

They still nv check the alternator nor did they check the MAF sensor...they said that this car doesnt have a MAF sensor...is it true?mine is a 1.6 CPS(M)..i ask about air flow than they said they are unablet o determine the problem as my compression wet and dry pass the test... what else to do la?Below is the result

Dry: 14,14,14,14
Wet: 14.2,14.5,14.3,14.5

is this really ok?is there any sifus that has alternative sugestion? oh ya i ask if i did a test outside and bring the result to them,can they use it as a base to work the SA said can...so i was thinking who can help me check this problem out...as i done my observation it seems the problems comes after i stop the car and not start it after 30-1hour...but this is oso intermittern it will happen.morning no problem at all to start engine...at my work going out for lunch doesnt have that problem...??:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

sifus pls help with ur suggestion?