Show us your Mitsubishi Airtrek pictures...

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Straight flow is the most ideal for turbo cars but it's noisy. S-flow is better than stock in terms of performance but less superior compared to straight flow. So I went for straight. In fact many Evo/Subbie/Skyline owners go for straight flow rather than S... if you google pictures on the web. In US, some of them hated it and called it 'fart can'. Who cares when turbo whines and smoke the hell outta ya, right? :)

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Straight flow is the most ideal for turbo cars but it's noisy. S-flow is better than stock in terms of performance but less superior compared to straight flow. So I went for straight. In fact many Evo/Subbie/Skyline owners go for straight flow rather than S... if you google pictures on the web. In US, some of them hated it and called it 'fart can'. Who cares when turbo whines and smoke the hell outta ya, right? :)
Well, individual priorities comes in, so whether he wants performance power or quieter ride.....:driver:

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Whenever I drive my car hard, it brings smiles to my face as th G-force kicks in, push me to the seat. I'll always tell my son (if I am with him) that it worth every penny driving this low efficiency fuel guzzler.. hehehe..

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Whenever I drive my car hard, it brings smiles to my face as th G-force kicks in, push me to the seat. I'll always tell my son (if I am with him) that it worth every penny driving this low efficiency fuel guzzler.. hehehe..
For me same same. Turbo car super hard suspension, super noisy exhaust....:driver:
Quiet, then drive wife's SUV......hhahhahhahahha:rofl:

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
haha... you got choices to choose betwen comfort and hardcore. For me... I can only choose very hardcore and medium-core. Hehehe...

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Wow .. been ages I haven't come in here to visit . It really nice to see Stutz still maintaining this pages going . U have my full respect Stutz. Bit update from my baby
Hi Bro,

Long time no see.

This page is no longer so 'active' anymore. Many members either sold their rides or do not come here anymore. It's only a few of us here these days but good to see you again.

Your car is in mint condition... very nice man. I love the clean and neat engine... thumbs up!

thirdeyes

Known Member
Oct 8, 2012
sabah
It's good that u still give back up service for those new members . Or else they either been cheat or lag of knowledge to fix their car . Pravo stutzedward.

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
It's good that u still give back up service for those new members . Or else they either been cheat or lag of knowledge to fix their car . Pravo stutzedward.
Haa... well, I am no sifu here but yeah, car enthusiast like us will always share what we know especially to those new owners.

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
haha... talking about this, probably we should seriously think about a TT..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day all masters and sifus and AE111 owners,

Im interested to get an AE111 (A) 1995 running on stock 4-AFE engine which I saw from the Motor Trader mag, during drive test the car just won't go >120km/h. The gas pedal felt heavy. Other than this problem the car is ok, no accident, being repainted, electricals ok, handling ok, nice interior, c/w 15" sports rim, new tyres.

I'm telling myself, maybe AFTER servicing the car like changing the plugs, air-oil-petrol filters, engine lube...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience