Show us your Mitsubishi Airtrek pictures...

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Wow .. been ages I haven't come in here to visit . It really nice to see Stutz still maintaining this pages going . U have my full respect Stutz. Bit update from my baby
Hi Bro,

Long time no see.

This page is no longer so 'active' anymore. Many members either sold their rides or do not come here anymore. It's only a few of us here these days but good to see you again.

Your car is in mint condition... very nice man. I love the clean and neat engine... thumbs up!

thirdeyes

Known Member
Oct 8, 2012
sabah
It's good that u still give back up service for those new members . Or else they either been cheat or lag of knowledge to fix their car . Pravo stutzedward.

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
It's good that u still give back up service for those new members . Or else they either been cheat or lag of knowledge to fix their car . Pravo stutzedward.
Haa... well, I am no sifu here but yeah, car enthusiast like us will always share what we know especially to those new owners.

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
haha... talking about this, probably we should seriously think about a TT..

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
any suggestion of the best location?

The last time we had it was at the open free parking space outside Lee Choong Wei sports center at Jalan Klang Lama.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
any suggestion of the best location?

The last time we had it was at the open free parking space outside Lee Choong Wei sports center at Jalan Klang Lama.
You from around there? We used to have at the mamak near Giant OUG/old klang road, further in another mamak, at A&W also we had and another is mamak at Giant Paramount Garden.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yes I'm around OKR area...

You mean the A&W at Taman Jaya?
Yup, but they are closing down and shifting to the swimming pool area until the original place have been rebuilt. Heard they will still get the ground floor to operate there

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Yup, but they are closing down and shifting to the swimming pool area until the original place have been rebuilt. Heard they will still get the ground floor to operate there
DOes it mean A&W will operate again at the same spot after the rebuilt?

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
oo... I didn't know that. Tht's good. They need to rebuild the A&W there. The place was awful and the food was horrible. Just 3 customers in front of me, I waited for 15 mins for my turn! The only good thing is their root beer float, that's all.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
oo... I didn't know that. Tht's good. They need to rebuild the A&W there. The place was awful and the food was horrible. Just 3 customers in front of me, I waited for 15 mins for my turn! The only good thing is their root beer float, that's all.
We are off topic here :rolleyes: Suppose to rebuild with multi storey building then ground floor A&W will operate there. Owner is KUB, and also franchise owner of A&W. Root beer actually also not as good as previously years ago. Nowadays less gassy.......:smokin:

Back to Airtrek pictures.....:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys, i need some advise with "this problem"

I drive a proton satria 1.6 (m), my power steering belt comes out of the pulley and tears a little. So I

changed the power steering pump last year. Today morning the same problem paid a visit again. CAN

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY POWER STEERING PUMP AND WHY IT MAKES

THE BELT RUN OUT OF THE PULLEY. I need the help, thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience