Should We Have Arms or Weapons In The Car To Protect Ourselves?

Should We Keep Weapons In The Car?

• Yes, to protect myself.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, we might hurt someone else or ourselves.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
I just carry a can of Ridsect spray inside my car and a lighter.. enough to scare people with the flash fire from the spray.. and enough to keep people a distance from me because of heat.. sometimes I use it to scare people who cut que from left lane.. woooossshhhhh..
LOL! Yours got to be the funniest. Burn some eyebrows off. And keep your car away from the hot sun. You don't want it to prematurely explode under our Malaysian heat. Hehe. Your weapon is definitely legal.

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
I just carry a can of Ridsect spray inside my car and a lighter.. enough to scare people with the flash fire from the spray.. and enough to keep people a distance from me because of heat.. sometimes I use it to scare people who cut que from left lane.. woooossshhhhh..
hahaha.. this is a good idea..

to scare people & for wild parties..

no wonder ur name is Mafia_Staff.. huhuhu

:biggrin:

mafia_staff

Known Member
Sep 23, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Actually the purpose of carry weapon inside our car is just to scare people, but the scenario will get worse when people not scare and take chance to 'fight'.. it is like pistol vs sword, guess who will win? in my case I use 'fire' enough to scare people LOL and becareful to somebody who always to cut que in traffic by emergency lane. I'll fry you.. LOL

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Last time i forgot to take out my wife kitchen knife after scrapping off the roadtax at windshield.

Its lying down on the passenger floor and shining brightly...

Dem...i feel scared while driving..if theres a roadblock later...arghhhh......

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Last time i forgot to take out my wife kitchen knife after scrapping off the roadtax at windshield.

Hahah I've experienced that before. My Dad has this bad habit of leaving a parang on the floor of the passenger footwell when he takes the Hilux to go dusun. Not as a weapon but to use when he gets there. Quite convenient of him to remember to put in it the car, drive there, remember to bring it down to use, remember to bring it back with him but forgets to bring it down from the car.

Dads will be dads. :confused:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com

same as me bro....but mine is butcher's knife...already lying there for 2yrs ++

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Fire design

Chevrolet design

more
more

Other than looking nice are there any benefits adding them to a stock car?
How about if the whole exhaust system changed?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience