Sheepdog blow off question

pimpin323

500 RPM
Oct 6, 2004
hi, has any of your guys used a sheepdog blowoff before. i dont think a new one exist anymore. so if your looking for one basicly you have to find a used one. what would you check? and how? to make sure that your getting a decent sheepdog?

pimpin323

500 RPM
Oct 6, 2004

i donno, like the logo, hehehe, anyway heres the webpage, cant read jap. http://www3.ocn.ne.jp/~sheepdog/

they have an autorised dealer but its in manila. word.

i think its the spring, in the blowoff that makes it sturdy.

chipstar

Known Member
Aug 11, 2005
kl
sheepdog sounds like prof(another brand).arc also the same.personally i prefer other brand that gives more sound eg. hks,blitz etc or better yet don put bov at all.put external wastegate much better.

pimpin323

500 RPM
Oct 6, 2004
sheepdogs are made by PROF, got wastegate allready. still want a sheepdog

chipstar

Known Member
Aug 11, 2005
kl
hmmm your choice but id rather take other brand anytime.FYI sound not that loud only kapishhh so slow even tial turned on max.

Prodrive_2068

500 RPM
Aug 4, 2004
i'm using a sheepdog on my gsr..yeah its hard to come by one i nthe market now days..kedai potong got la..

Prodrive_2068

500 RPM
Aug 4, 2004
by the way..who said sheepdog is for K-car..??this blowoff can withstand high boost pressure..thats why the housing not like our expensive bov..its sturdy and the sound is nice..not too loud.but nice tune..like ttuurrrrr..damn syok..

Prodrive_2068

500 RPM
Aug 4, 2004
also this bov was top at its time..cause its a servicable bov..there not such thing as damage to this bov..the piston is huge and strong..easy to service..can DIY. i have no regrets buying this bov...eventho it was from a half cut shop. trust me,this bov is a good choice compared to those like hks or greddy or blitz..only a few model of such brands are reliable..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

need to know about turbo condition.
-how to check turbine?
-what sign of bad turbine?
-can bad turbine send to service?

becoz i already buy one turbine, then dunno izzit ok or not and how to check...so hope any sifoos outthere can help...thanxs
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience