Sheepdog blow off question

Prodrive_2068

500 RPM
Aug 4, 2004
i was using SARD racing recently and it only lasted me 5months..thats with a booxt of 1 bar only..sard racing is suppose to be better than r2d2 cause it shud withstand high boost..but not in my case..been using this sheepdog bov for almost 4 months..when the sound not so nice anymore..i just take out,clean it,relubricate it..and put it back on..so simple!go for this one dude..my recommedation..u shud be a ble to find one at around RM200-230

if can get cheaper better..but look at condition first la..and make sure u see the wording" PROF" in blue print at the bov bosy..just to make sure its original..hehhe cause these days got loads of imitation la..

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
Penang~Nilai
bro...my fren's sheepdog got the sound like chiuh chiuh chiuh chiuh chiuh.....like surging sound.....
y mine dun have....i crazy over the sound tat's y i changed my axt bov to sheepdog....
do u know how to set to make tat sound????.....

mohd amiezam

Jan 4, 2006
guys...i got one this bov..try to deal with ah fatt ..this guy have new and old one speeddog bov..this bov is very hard to find..don't wait anymore to buy.

mohd amiezam

Jan 4, 2006
if guys wants it ...try to call ah fatt to this number..0123263123...that thing cost around rm280...u can try nego. with him to get less..

NiJ

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2004
Visit site
the special function it has is, it can blow off to the atmosphere and vent back some boost back in at the same time, for those pressure sensitive engines.... and its one hellavvaa sturdy BOV.... tested 2 BAR no problem
and one fren 1.8 BAR ALL DE WAY... until engine blew... BOV still living....
if u haf it id recommend u keep it.....

NiJ

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2004
Visit site
9188 said:
bro...my fren's sheepdog got the sound like chiuh chiuh chiuh chiuh chiuh.....like surging sound.....
y mine dun have....i crazy over the sound tat's y i changed my axt bov to sheepdog....
do u know how to set to make tat sound????.....
tighten the bov.... and then rev it to the max at stand still and keep adjusting till u get the sound,

Last edited: