Settlement of Car Loan

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Person you called confirm or not? Hear your journey on the sales of your car I also scare.....:hmmmm:
Yes bro, the same person that handle our signings on that day. Actually I was told by the officer who came down to take photo of my car, since the buyer went and ask him again. I already told them that after get money only give car but they still eager to get the car.

I also scared man, but learn quite a lot of things within this period.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yes bro, the same person that handle our signings on that day. Actually I was told by the officer who came down to take photo of my car, since the buyer went and ask him again. I already told them that after get money only give car but they still eager to get the car.

I also scared man, but learn quite a lot of things within this period.
Yup, learn thru' experience can be fun as well as scary, but real life situation is still the best way to learn, as both physical and mental......:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yup, learn thru' experience can be fun as well as scary, but real life situation is still the best way to learn, as both physical and mental......:biggrin:
Surely an experience with lots of fear, concern, anxiety, depression, frustration, patience, time and energy involved all this while. Took me like 3 months to sell off the car with a few bad deals and some conman emails and msgs. Even on the day to the bank I got 1 SMS asking for my car still available.

I said available but already have buyer waiting for loan to approve. If not approve then is on sale again and I shall let him know.

He quickly reply. Yes please, I'm interested in your car. Will be paying up cash immediately. Let me know.

I was like...wow...so good manners and got english way of talking. Yes please? lol!
Another scam. Usually they SMS. All genuine one make calls to me.

Some called me and trying to bullshit their way through saying the car if don't sell now, later price even worse. Im offering RM18K for your car which is consider very good already, cuz u see ar the new Saga SV so new and yet price only RM35K+-. So your car price if sell 24K a bit hard to sell. Ppl would think why not get new one.

I just like "Oh...is it? Oh yes ar? I see...." Then tell me like what service outside not good one la. There is not such thing as trusted mech. Trust me I'm an engineer. Best to service at SC center.

:rofl: Engineer...okay LMAO!

Told me to think about it. But somehow he manage to bullshit a lady that he told me a Saga BLM white color Mileage only 20K and car is very new still. She will to sell at RM18K but he said too bad is white color that's why considering to take or not.

I say, like that ar. I ask my uncle and get back to u. Hang up and didnt bother. Well I'm too nice, like izso said he would F him upside down already :rofl:

Yet he service his car on his own :laugh:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Surely an experience with lots of fear, concern, anxiety, depression, frustration, patience, time and energy involved all this while. Took me like 3 months to sell off the car with a few bad deals and some conman emails and msgs. Even on the day to the bank I got 1 SMS asking for my car still available.

I said available but already have buyer waiting for loan to approve. If not approve then is on sale again and I shall let him know.

He quickly reply. Yes please, I'm interested in your car. Will be paying up cash immediately. Let me know.

I was like...wow...so good manners and got english way of talking. Yes please? lol!
Another scam. Usually they SMS. All genuine one make calls to me.

Some called me and trying to bullshit their way through saying the car if don't sell now, later price even worse. Im offering RM18K for your car which is consider very good already, cuz u see ar the new Saga SV so new and yet price only RM35K+-. So your car price if sell 24K a bit hard to sell. Ppl would think why not get new one.

I just like "Oh...is it? Oh yes ar? I see...." Then tell me like what service outside not good one la. There is not such thing as trusted mech. Trust me I'm an engineer. Best to service at SC center.

:rofl: Engineer...okay LMAO!

Told me to think about it. But somehow he manage to bullshit a lady that he told me a Saga BLM white color Mileage only 20K and car is very new still. She will to sell at RM18K but he said too bad is white color that's why considering to take or not.

I say, like that ar. I ask my uncle and get back to u. Hang up and didnt bother. Well I'm too nice, like izso said he would F him upside down already :rofl:

Yet he service his car on his own :laugh:
Yup, had follow your journey, in fact was the one who told you to try selling in Sunday car mart.

Actually if you know got so much problem you might have sold to Used car earlier.

Fuh! you are saying don't trust an Engineer? We have one oh!......hahahahaha:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yup, had follow your journey, in fact was the one who told you to try selling in Sunday car mart.

Actually if you know got so much problem you might have sold to Used car earlier.

Fuh! you are saying don't trust an Engineer? We have one oh!......hahahahaha:biggrin:
No la, not don't trust. Just that he is more like boasting how good he is, how knowledgeable he is and trying to convince u to see him as someone knowledgeable that what he said is definitely right and have to listen. Totally trying to bullshit his way out in getting a cheap deal in getting a Proton Saga BLM. :rofl: Then say new Saga SV have brake-disc and ABS which mine don't have which is a joke :rofl: (both don't have)

Ya, but then still glad I manage to sell it higher than what used car dealer offers. Haih. If only those used car dealer offer high, I already sell adi.

Lesson learn is that, the condition of the car does not boost up your price but just the higher possibility in getting your car chosen as the one instead. But price still depends on Buyer's budget and how much they willing to pay. :rofl:

All my plus point seems like went down to drain LOL!

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
No la, not don't trust. Just that he is more like boasting how good he is, how knowledgeable he is and trying to convince u to see him as someone knowledgeable that what he said is definitely right and have to listen. Totally trying to bullshit his way out in getting a cheap deal in getting a Proton Saga BLM. :rofl: Then say new Saga SV have brake-disc and ABS which mine don't have which is a joke :rofl: (both don't have)

Ya, but then still glad I manage to sell it higher than what used car dealer offers. Haih. If only those used car dealer offer high, I already sell adi.

Lesson learn is that, the condition of the car does not boost up your price but just the higher possibility in getting your car chosen as the one instead. But price still depends on Buyer's budget and how much they willing to pay. :rofl:

All my plus point seems like went down to drain LOL!
Then one marketing conman talk, buyer sure wants lower price mah!

As for Car dealer, cannot be helped as they have to mark down as they will in turn will be keeping the car until it is sold. And as time passes the prices drops.

Car good condition can help sell easier but not necessary sell higher price.

For me when sold wife's wira last time, the good condition helped in both easy sales and higher price. I sold to used car whom I bought my Hyundai from. From year of Manufacture they offered RM19k at that time, but many advertised at RM23k selling at RM21k. I told them my car very good condition and can come test. He came tested and then called his partner I think and they willing to pay RM21k. Deal settled, I bought a used car and sold my car same day....:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Some may feel disgusted on this ride as its based on a BMW F30 3 series while having no "butt". Being a hatchback, it might not be as popular as the sedan BMWs, but in our eyes, all cars had their beauty and we do not have any prejudice on any cars, except maybe a Fiat Multipla XD. On the coming series, we will be covering a few on these BMW 1 series. So stay tuned...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience