Loans,SNP,L.A,Property,Insurance and etc Services

darrengoh89

Known Member
Aug 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
If anyone of you are interested in getting one of the best rate for mortgage please do let me know . Because i have an outsource company which is tied up with 13 banks. So we can actually make a proposal for you to compare all the banks we have in Malaysia with financial information you provided. Is better doing in this way than to beat around the bush with dozens of random bankers from dozens of random bank . So just drop your contact/name and several important details so we can assist and help you out truthfully . I`ll guarantee that you`ll be amazed by how easy we can get things done and your maximum satisfaction.

* We do Properties, S&P and Loan Agreement as well.*

Everything you need we can provide . So please leave me your contact number. Then we'll sort everything out in no time.

*Disclaimer* All the services and consultation is absolutely free. No hidden charges or T&C.

If there's anything please do not hesitate to ask. Kindly drop me a call or sms if you are interested.

Contact Person : 016-6058289 (Darren)

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

!!!need help about custom car approval

all sifu out there or any 1 experiance
do i need JPJ approval after i fix some custom made body kits(car look different then original e.g. kenari mod to accord) to use it on the road???:Not_Impressed:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience