SDB 2009 Event Date, RnR, FAQ etc..

Dampachi

Jan 4, 2009
so what the latest news, have to wait for the 2nd round or is the a replacement?
info from COC while drivers briefing last night,
they (SIC) will make sure all the equipments like christmas tree, timing, score board are well running with in good condition then SIC will call for Round 1 SDB 2009 ( replacement ).

( i guess :hmmmm: maybe it will be held on 11th April after F1 )

Last edited:

blitzs360

Known Member
Jan 18, 2007
damn, i thought the race was canceled because of rain rupanya hmmm....

Dampachi

Jan 4, 2009
damn, i thought the race was canceled because of rain rupanya hmmm....
actually, it wasn't the weather factor bro...
rain already stopped at PM5:00 o'clock...

then at PM8:30 all drivers turned out to track for free running...

almost all the drivers were not satisfied of the SIC especially the timing system

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
yes....... its a big dissappointment.... for me too...
hopefully they will get another set of timing system... :banghead:

Bump:
bro..

can u write here the prize money from 1st ~ 4th...?
just want to know the clear info direct from u...tq!
like previous year....
1st - 500
2nd - 300
3rd - 200

Bump:
info from COC while drivers briefing last night,
they (SIC) will make sure all the equipments like christmas tree, timing, score board are well running with in good condition then SIC will call for Round 1 SDB 2009 ( replacement ).

( i guess :hmmmm: maybe it will be held on 11th April after F1 )
the date is not confirmed yet....

Fussion_R

Known Member
May 15, 2005
east side
what a dissapointed last night...
for the info; 2 was killed, huband and wife last night,
accident near the Kota Bharu after coming back from the cancel SEPANG DRAG BATTLE...
pity to them, dah lah cannot see the game, go there for nothing...
anyway, dah ajal diorang... al-fatihah to them...

Mie Avantech: heard u said last night that u will upgrade the class F for VTEC on the road open!
when is it...?? hope can realized that for this comming event....... i really2 support it bro....... please make it VTEC open..... hidup Mie Avantech!!! (if projek tu jadi lahh) :biggrin:

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
We can complain as we wish.. the fact is.. SIC ain't gonna listen.. :banghead:

Amateurs.... :sleep:

i honestly believe the "illegal" races being done outside are much better organised and prepared.. :driver:

putra4G63

Feb 25, 2008
I am working in Kuching..Normally i will go to sepang drag battle..rarely missed it..Luckily last saturday nite i have to work, cant escape..Just imagine if I already spent money to buy ticket go and back then suddenly the race got cancelled becoz of 'very pool management'..come on SIC..dont bikin malu lahh..my deepest symphaty goes to all racers involved..

p/s : Al Fatihah for my 2 beloved late friends..They were on their way back when the accident happened..:(..

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
what a dissapointed last night...
for the info; 2 was killed, huband and wife last night,
accident near the Kota Bharu after coming back from the cancel SEPANG DRAG BATTLE...
pity to them, dah lah cannot see the game, go there for nothing...
anyway, dah ajal diorang... al-fatihah to them...

Mie Avantech: heard u said last night that u will upgrade the class F for VTEC on the road open!
when is it...?? hope can realized that for this comming event....... i really2 support it bro....... please make it VTEC open..... hidup Mie Avantech!!! (if projek tu jadi lahh) :biggrin:
try my best... if only sic approve it....
hope this timing problem will not happen again n again....

LoRiTaNaH

1,500 RPM
Aug 2, 2004
Uganda
Visit site
good thing oso this incident happened. Hope that SIC buka mata luas2 sikit..... better use torchlite ler to replace the christmas tree...

SRF Racing

Known Member
May 21, 2006
good thing oso this incident happened. Hope that SIC buka mata luas2 sikit..... better use torchlite ler to replace the christmas tree...
that night all drivers need to 'bukak mata luas²'...u know why?

because need to see the starting light 400 meters from the starting grid...:rofl:

LoRiTaNaH

1,500 RPM
Aug 2, 2004
Uganda
Visit site
hahahaha.....rite, rite, rite

sayuuuuuupppppppp.....

Bump: hahahaha.....rite, rite, rite

sayuuuuuupppppppp.....

Ahmad Didik

Apr 18, 2005
Sepang Drag Battle 2009 Schedule :

1st Round - 14/3/2009
2nd Round - 2/5/2009
3rd Round - 18/7/2009
4th Round - 31/10/2009
5th Round - 28/11/2009

RULES & REGULATIONS
----------------------
i will update this on wednesday...

----------------------

sorry for long time not being here in zth... i will try to pass as much info as i can... if got any question, u also can post here..

some bad news... there will no category for turbo OTR as we plan b4.. :banghead:

ops, tom.. can u stick this topic? thx

brooo.. The 1st round 14/03/2009 was cancel & to be postpon...... coz got many problem with the starting christmas tree not function, timer not display on & last minit hujan turun pulak..
So r u know the new date for 1st round ?

JRE Motorsport.

Al-Fatihah & Ucapan Takziah Kepada Ahli Keluarga Mangsa Nahas Kemalangan yg Balik dr Sepang Drag Battle Pada 14/03/2009...
Amin....

Ahmad Didik
JRE Motorsport.

Last edited:

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
i will update here if got latest news on the new date for the 1st round.... ftm, i think they will stick to the next date which is 2/5/2009. i'm oso not sure wether that will be the 1st round or still 2nd round...

Bump: i will update here if got latest news on the new date for the 1st round.... ftm, i think they will stick to the next date which is 2/5/2009. i'm oso not sure wether that will be the 1st round or still 2nd round...

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
ppl speaks up again and again,complain and hope some improvement can be done.
yet no solution so far.Last yr timing oso problem this yr same thing happen erm:sleep:
Hopefully some one who really had power in hand read this thread can do something but im not hoping that Tan sri2 or Datuk2 sponser buying new timing lite but building up us new drag track.
If this dream come true may be 5 yrs or 10 yrs(most drager retire edi) i belive that this
hanky pinky problem can be overcome.Yet, i dun have direction for my suggestion,but
what i really hope is our MALAYSIA can had a real DRAG venue and our motorsport scene
will be more happening:banghead:...i dream this....:sleep:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys! ive been searching the web for forums like these that might help me with my questions about upgrading my proton wira engine.

I've been researching alot and here in the philippines we have several wira's but most of the cars here are mitsu lancer. some of lancers here that are the same with wira can change engine easily. will i be able to change my engine to 4g92 or 4g63 easily? will it be a bolt on upgrade? i noticed other wira's in malaysia can upgrade their engine the only...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience