SDB 2009 Event Date, RnR, FAQ etc..

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
i think there is no one with power in hand read this here...
last year they buat tak peduli coz nobody protest like last round....
hope they will improve for next event.

Fussion_R

Known Member
May 15, 2005
east side
ppl speaks up again and again,complain and hope some improvement can be done.
yet no solution so far.Last yr timing oso problem this yr same thing happen erm:sleep:
Hopefully some one who really had power in hand read this thread can do something but im not hoping that Tan sri2 or Datuk2 sponser buying new timing lite but building up us new drag track.
If this dream come true may be 5 yrs or 10 yrs(most drager retire edi) i belive that this
hanky pinky problem can be overcome.Yet, i dun have direction for my suggestion,but
what i really hope is our MALAYSIA can had a real DRAG venue and our motorsport scene
will be more happening:banghead:...i dream this....:sleep:
so agree with u bro...
i think, we dont just need to improve the SIC christmast tree and the timer,
but what we need is the real DRAG STRIPS for us....
we already drag at the SDB for 5 years... quite enough experiance for us.
Kg.Gajah strip ok jugakk, if been develope, but jauh la pulakk... better Klang Valley...
i thinks, if we just talking in the forum, we cannot go anyware..
so, better we suggest the ideas through the persatuan2 that berdaftar with the goverment.
AVENTECH can take the challenge i think... :biggrin:

just my marhain opinion...

Last edited:

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
yup..this is all up to the minister la...what i mean power in hand is...my be some dragster out there or fans related or conected to the menteri2 or datuk2 which can apply fund for this kind
of developement..Because from my point of view its very hard to get the fund if no power ppl so called "KABEL" involved this..normal type la...no to create flame here,but if that not involved self interest here no 1 was moving to make this happen....:sleep:

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
guys, its confirmed that 1st round sepang drag battle will be held on 2/5/2009.

Bump: guys, its confirmed that 1st round sepang drag battle will be held on 2/5/2009.

zarique

Known Member
Jan 2, 2005
Penang
so it will be the first and second leg of sdb on 2/5/9 ?
or the dates for other leg will be shifted...

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
hahah..! sound angry... don ask for second round la... kekek~~

Bump: hahah..! sound angry... don ask for second round la... kekek~~

testpower

Known Member
Nov 29, 2006
it almost in mid year for the first round...
i think ..it may take at least once a month to finish all the 5 round....:smokin:

Bump: it almost in mid year for the first round...
i think ..it may take at least once a month to finish all the 5 round....:smokin:

ahkauputra

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
ppl speaks up again and again,complain and hope some improvement can be done.
yet no solution so far.Last yr timing oso problem this yr same thing happen erm:sleep:
Hopefully some one who really had power in hand read this thread can do something but im not hoping that Tan sri2 or Datuk2 sponser buying new timing lite but building up us new drag track.
If this dream come true may be 5 yrs or 10 yrs(most drager retire edi) i belive that this
hanky pinky problem can be overcome.Yet, i dun have direction for my suggestion,but
what i really hope is our MALAYSIA can had a real DRAG venue and our motorsport scene
will be more happening:banghead:...i dream this....:sleep:
im ahkau, from MUSC Motorsports, a motorsports association registered under the sports commissioner of malaysia (KBS). i may be new here but not for the drag scene as i've been following local drag scene failures for quite sometimes gak lah. the SIC SDB failures were many times reported to KBS but nothing could be done as SIC is truly a 100% profit making entity and this event isn't funded by the government as well..

well gud news to share with all of you bro, we are given a mandate by the government.. and we are in the midst of locating suitable unused area in KL to be developed as a local permanent drag venue (supported by the government)..

we expect everything works fine, insya'Allah.. we hope local drag enthusiasts will soon have suitable & affordable drag venue (free access) rather than SIC & pasir gudang..

pray for our efforts huhu..:driver:

Last edited:

SRF Racing

Known Member
May 21, 2006
great to hear that also...

anyway, Mr. Ah Kau are u a Chinese muslim ? :proud:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ok... here goes nothing...
ok guys just wanted to ask u brainers.. will it be possible if the engine of a W124 E500 be planted on a W124 E200?
will there be space and how ill be the convergence? any major problem will occur? what will be the cost and does anyone know where i can get it? i kno in fact that the W124 E500 engine is a V8 engine but is is possible???? please give me answer.. im dying to know...:adore: :adore: :adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience