scratch piston

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
When there is a will, there is a way

I have a friend, married, have a kid too and still has his own rig and still playing latest PC games and enjoying his life. So don't give a crap to what people say. Not everyone follow the norm of growing up, get married, have a family and give up mostly all that you love for? To me that is full of crap
Sifu Shinjite speaks the truth.

And if you're like me - the itch to mod will never go away and no matter what you do, the only way to scratch that itch is to actually go and do some modding. And believe me when I tell you the itch is extremely hard to resist. You'll find a way around it eventually.

I have 2 kids and married btw. :rofl:

dking91

Known Member
Mar 26, 2013
pekan
All sifus thx for the advices for modding and for daily life...i will keep it in mind :)

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

And if you're like me - the itch to mod will never go away and no matter what you do, the only way to scratch that itch is to actually go and do some modding. And believe me when I tell you the itch is extremely hard to resist. You'll find a way around it eventually.

haha so true!

when buy satria....keep the engine stock...but mod full seat semi bucket replacement, audio, suspension dept and exhaust (silent but free flow with straight piping)

now got another family suv mod more itchy....suspension,brake,exhaust,cooling,turbo,fuelling,intake...you name it, its all done :rofl:

now itchy to get the ICE done.... :nurse:

dking91

Known Member
Mar 26, 2013
pekan
haha so true!

when buy satria....keep the engine stock...but mod full seat semi bucket replacement, audio, suspension dept and exhaust (silent but free flow with straight piping)

now got another family suv mod more itchy....suspension,brake,exhaust,cooling,turbo,fuelling,intake...you name it, its all done :rofl:

now itchy to get the ICE done.... :nurse:
Things i learned about rebuild stock engine.. We need to make sure all parts of the engine work correctly.. For years my car feel underpower without knowing the causes..even after overhaul.. Recently i solves 2 issues..1)tps soket that make check engine light up 2)distributor that cause unburn fuel smell from exhaust.this the hardest 1 to detect since no simptom of distributor faulty.normal idle..

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006

Bro Izso later pass down the "itch" to the two kids........the more reason to mod cars (call it family bonding activities) hahahaha....

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
So far they have no interest in cars but like my dance/house music. HAHAHAHAHA
Hard to say, my daughter never had much interest in the beginning but suddenly after SPM wants to take up automotive. My mechanic's 3rd son showed plenty of interest, even working in the workshop during the school holidays but last minute switch to study IT..... :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys ..... is it recommeded to polish or wax a new purchased car ? do advice on this n if it has been covered here before ...... my apologies ! :cry_smile:
n pls direct me to the right thread !:secret:
thanks in advance :shades_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience