LG offering Optimus G for free to few lucky people

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
So many of this like and free contest, or like and Bill Gates give you USD$100 to share. Yeah right.

AnitaDunn

May 4, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
I visited that link but couldn't find any relevant content. That offer is really awesome. I checked out the specs of that phone and that was really tremendous. I bet that phone is worth a lot of penny. Light in a box coupon

Last edited:

zoromaster

May 3, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
I visited that link but couldn't find any relevant content. That offer is really awesome. I checked out the specs of that phone and that was really tremendous. I bet that phone is worth a lot of penny.
That is strange. I just checked the link a few minutes earlier and LG has some quiz contest going on at the moment. If this link (https://www.facebook.com/LGEMalaysia/app_136949709807879) does not work then just visit the Facebook page of LG Malaysia to know the details.:biggrin:

zoromaster

May 3, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Getting people to go to LG facebook?
Not at all Sir. But I guess sharing URLs is bound to make anyone suspicious. Just sharing a decent experience as I am near the top of the queue right now with a high possibility of winning the grand prize. Would have been wrong not to share it knowing that someone might also get lucky here! :proud:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have a proton Gen 2 which I bought from a friend. when he bought it before it was already running on a 4G92 mivec engine. so both of us did not know what type of 4G92 it was specifically.

I've did some research, probably it's a CJ4A or a CK4A. I'm confused. :dontknow::dontknow:

characteristic of the engines is, Mivec change over at 6800 RPM. I've check the ECU code which is 2556. however, I was told the engine is a 4G92 mivec RS. :confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience