Satria Neo Carbon Fiber Hood

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
Available at Race Craft ,Bandar Sunway..

ayamblack

Feb 28, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
i already call their old office number but it said the number not in use. thats why i dont look for a racecraft in the first place

Terrychan92

May 29, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Racecraft CF hood is 7kg. thats actually quite light. But not that light for CF . If you have the money. Go for it. Get ventilated ones. Helps cool your engine easily :)

YEN96

Known Member
May 25, 2011
JB/SGP
how much for one ?? is it recommended to cut away the bone structure behind ?? ...tink can reach 3kg ..but not sure safe to use haha

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
remember to install hood pin also..(best with lock) to prevent flying hood during highspeed run :biggrin:

p/s:anybody know/seen fiberglass bonnet for older satria/wira or better mivec hood???pm me if anyone know.... :adore:

max327

Aug 16, 2010
N/A
heard there are 3 kinds of carbon fiber hood

1) stock steel hood with a layer of real CF on top
2) fiber glass hood, with a layer of real CF on top
3) complete real CF hood.

kambing69

Known Member
Jul 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Anyone know how much the weight for R3 CF hood? is it 7kg as well or lighter?
because the price was like double from racecraft CF hood for neo... (1600 vs 2850) WTF

dinmsab

Jun 20, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Anyone know how much the weight for R3 CF hood? is it 7kg as well or lighter?
because the price was like double from racecraft CF hood for neo... (1600 vs 2850) WTF

Kambing, where do you purchase official R3 products? These guys make cool stuff but as far as I know there's no way to get their stuff directly without going through a shady third party.

kambing69

Known Member
Jul 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Kambing, where do you purchase official R3 products? These guys make cool stuff but as far as I know there's no way to get their stuff directly without going through a shady third party.
Errr i just go direct to Proton COE in USJ (if im not mistake) the R3 main center (there main office / headquarters).
Sorry no idea for regions. Let see what casper23 post tmrw as COE is kinda far for me too, consider the traffic...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Over the weekend, Volkswagen Group Malaysia (VGM) launched their premium MPV in Malaysia. Over 600,000 units have been sold globally and the Sharan is finally on Malaysian soil. Held at Carcosa Seri Negara, the launch took the form of a family day where media personnel and their families were treated to the versatility of the premium MPV.

The Sharan is a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience