Satria 1.6 1996 clutch problem (maybe)?

jebatdex

Known Member
Jun 19, 2011
Skudai, Johor
Hi all

Need your help here. I can hear a scratching/slipping sound when my car just started to move in gear 1; especially when the car is at the slope (going up). Is that the hint where my clutch or its disc need to be replaced?

Also, when in gear (for example gear 3), the car moving lets say 40kmh, I can hear a fast ticking sound (tick tick tick tick), the faster the car moves, the faster the ticking. This is just happen if I do not press the fuel pedal; the car moving on its kinetic energy but not free gear, within gear. If in free gear or I press the clutch pedal, the sound goes off. Is this also because of the clutch?

Need some help here please :bawling: Thanks

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Looks like the release bearing problem, if you step on clutch and the sound goes off....

jebatdex

Known Member
Jun 19, 2011
Skudai, Johor
How about this problem?:

I can hear a scratching/slipping sound when my car just started to move in gear 1; especially when the car is at the slope (going up).

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
How about this problem?:

I can hear a scratching/slipping sound when my car just started to move in gear 1; especially when the car is at the slope (going up).
Check clutch and pressure plate, because up slope means extra load.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Terrific speed and body stiffness feel and reputation of the new GT-R.
The building is solid undercover hidden, lift up alone is that you can not see.

1. Removing the front cover. Front undercover three division said. Front is made of polypropylene. The middle part is of the same polypropylene . The rear side is made of fiberglass SMC...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience