Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Outside means it isnt protected from the environment. Next is a picture of crank sensor for 4g63

View attachment 578086

Yes,the crank sensor didn't protect by anything. And another I found out is the car left bottom engine undercover is gone. The right one still have. Is like I turn my steering to left I can direct see my crank pulley & sensor already.

That's another reason I wanna find a engine bottom for it.

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru

Attachments

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
What I saw on FB is like this.
i had one. From Orsen but they are in KL. Their covers are pretty solid and have plenty of ventilation for airflow plus a lot of removable hatches to access filter and whatever. But like stupidcar said - you'll need to monitor leaks more diligently because you won't see the leak until it gets blown over and out of the cover.

the side you want to cover is the driver side. If I recall correctly the crank pulley is on the driver side and that's the part you want to protect.

Sadly my area quite hard to sorce this type of bodypart.
So no choice.hahahahahaha
Btw, has your mech tried replacing your ECU? Did he take out the ECU to see if any capacitors were burnt out or bloated? The sudden shut down is beginning to sound like an ECU issue

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
i had one. From Orsen but they are in KL. Their covers are pretty solid and have plenty of ventilation for airflow plus a lot of removable hatches to access filter and whatever. But like stupidcar said - you'll need to monitor leaks more diligently because you won't see the leak until it gets blown over and out of the cover.

the side you want to cover is the driver side. If I recall correctly the crank pulley is on the driver side and that's the part you want to protect.

Btw, has your mech tried replacing your ECU? Did he take out the ECU to see if any capacitors were burnt out or bloated? The sudden shut down is beginning to sound like an ECU issue
He didn't open the ecu and check it. He juz unplug all the socket & let it sit there for some time and then plug it back. For now the car didn't shut down again la~ hope it won't shut down agn. Hahahahahah

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
He didn't open the ecu and check it. He juz unplug all the socket & let it sit there for some time and then plug it back. For now the car didn't shut down again la~ hope it won't shut down agn. Hahahahahah
If it does - try to borrow a 4G15 ECU and swap it and see. if not open up your ECU and check for busted components or bloated ones and change them out. Don't do it yourself unless you know how to solder properly.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good evening,

this golf i coated a month ago, and finally have the time to blog. previously this car owned by a lady owner who use to pick up her child from school, mileage only runs about 26k in 3 years. basically this car can say is still new but still i found alot of defects on it. the interior, dashboard and leather seats also found very oily meanwhile the exterior full of swirls and water spots. whole process will took me quite some time to get it done, let the pictures do the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience