Ringing Tones

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
do you have WAP service on ur phone? cos if u do...then u might try poly tones...but if u do not own one...then u r in the same boat as i am....my 3650 can't seem to transfer via infrared....can somebody tell me...if i hook a portable infrared to my pc and place it next to my phone....do i have to turn handphone's infrared as well?or just let it automatically do it?cos halfway thru the transfer the pc got an error message that says the link between the pc and the phone is broken...but there's nothing obstruting the infrared and my phone.. :( pls help danks...

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Originally posted by SataniC@Dec 30 2003, 07:48 PM
do you have WAP service on ur phone? cos if u do...then u might try poly tones...but if u do not own one...then u r in the same boat as i am....my 3650 can't seem to transfer via infrared....can somebody tell me...if i hook a portable infrared to my pc and place it next to my phone....do i have to turn handphone's infrared as well?or just let it automatically do it?cos halfway thru the transfer the pc got an error message that says the link between the pc and the phone is broken...but there's nothing obstruting the infrared and my phone.. :( pls help danks...
Yes, you need to turn on the IR of the phone first.

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
hrmm wat is the matter with my phone...arghhhhh...u think NOKIA would wanna assist if not ori :P but i think mine is ori just not for malaysian market...becos the manuals all in wat language ler...hmphh <_<

johnsonlam

DIY King
Nov 17, 2003
Balik Pulau, KL
Originally posted by gti88@Dec 30 2003, 06:10 PM
Hey guys,

Where to download polyphonic ringing tones ?

thanks ... ^_^
If you have WAP..
Browse to

www.tagtag.com

Lot's of free games, tones, pics... :)

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
i dont have WAP or GPRS at the moment ..
going to get it either tomorrow or monday ..

so how ? any links to websites that is free to send to my phone straight ?

p/s .. using nokia 6600

thanks !!

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
sadly no laa....mesia is kinda slow with this kind of services...mebe can try mtvmobile.com and see whether ur provider is already in it...im waiting for celcom 013...

SuperG

Nov 20, 2003
Hi all,

Actually there's alot of free download site via WAP (Polytones, wallpapers, logo's, Java games). One of the famous ones is the one mentioned by Johnsanlam - TagTag.com. The best thing is to hv a wap search engine and do a search. Tagtag has its own directory as well. To download straight to the phone, WAP and GPRS is a must.

Gti88..nice phone u hv there, r u goin to use this in Aus or M'sia. If ure gonna use Maxis line, the bad news is Nokia 6600 and 6220 is using the WAP 2.0 version(software) and maxis GPRS network is on WAP 1.0 and so far i've heard all local mobile operators (celcom, digi..etc) are also on the same version. So, for the time being u will not be able to use the GPRS/MMS on the 6600/6220 and I can only confirm this for Maxis lines (in the midst of upgrading) <_< . Not really sure bout other telco's tho... ;) So, in other words the phone is too canggih oredy... :D

astalavista_baby

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Originally posted by SataniC@Dec 31 2003, 09:00 AM
hrmm wat is the matter with my phone...arghhhhh...u think NOKIA would wanna assist if not ori :P but i think mine is ori just not for malaysian market...becos the manuals all in wat language ler...hmphh <_<
this is wud we call the underwater product... :lol: :lol: :lol:

no offence ya... just that we get things cheaper that way cuz they are tax free... haha....
it's good in a way... :)

and yea, u haf to activate ur phone IR. ur comp IR shud be activated already. They should link without prob. check ur manuals and configuration. sometimes, misconfiguration causes the link to be inconsistent.

peace...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My dad's friend who owns this Cefiro has been looking for someone to fix his so called "scratches" around his car. For me, i see swirls, RIDs, and alot of abuse...

So as for today ive only slept 6 hours since my last detail. abit worn out abit tired, i had to push my passion to the limit and give this babe a big big smile to her owner! :love: Passion Rules!

Before i start the prescription..some teasers =p...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience