Repost: Help/Advise - Rav4 + 3SGTE

GroundZro

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
A repost since my initial posting when missing.

I am planning to convert my Rav4 to Rav4 GT (3s-fe to 3sgte). Am hoping there are fellow zthians with similar setup (either same setup or those dirving 3sgte) to help, share advises and opinions.

Would also like to know if any of you seen any ST185 H/C lately. Am looking for the H/C now and also the necessary parts for the 4wd mechanism.

Thanks.

GT4WD

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2006
Elo mate...

if you're looking for 3S-GTE to plug into Rav4, there's one complete set for you.

as one of our member are selling his Rav4 and taking out the whole engine bay to sale. give me a ring at 012-6168099 or join us for our TT session.

Cheers
Kev

GroundZro

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Kev,

Sent you a sms this morning. Am interested to see the engine. You are the one with the limited edition celica right? I think we have met.

GT4WD

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2006
ei... yep, the castrol car...lolz

we met ? hmm... mean we should know each other then.. hahaha good !

well, i've past your contact to our Rav4 member, he'll get in touch with you directly. No worried mate.

and that Rav4 is a powerfully and nicely done up machine although it's still in stock condition but still not bad, reason his selling it to change car.

any how, if you're ineterested, get a chance to view the whole thing and nego with him then. i din get anything but just introduce you guys only.

Cheer's mate !!!

GroundZro

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Thanks, Kev. Appreciate your help. Met up with him. Nice car and quite powerful (for a car tht size).

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Here's my submission for the Castrol Edge Experience: Nurburgring Contest. Hope you guys enjoy reading! Here goes:-

My Castrol Edge Experience

To be honest, I never thought I’d get this far. It all started when I was browsing around paultan.org (blatant plug not amounting to a bribe) after a late night session of NFS Shift - coincidentally, after an abysmal attempt at the Nordschleife track. As an avid reader of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience