Regarding neo cps front strut bar

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yeap, currently opting for either t1r, eagle f1 d5 or nitto neogen since year end tire promotion is coming soon :burnout:

Hopefully the extra 5mm gap wouldn't be too obvious
The Nitto looks awesome......:driver:
Yah! close one eye first until can get full adjustable.....hhahahhaha:biggrin:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
ermmm..if u afraid to test tyre brand to brand...

or next after upgrade the tyre, i highly recommend u to upgrade front and rear anti-roll bar (a.k.a sway bar) take two step bigger than stock....even with stock suspension also it will work wonder....especially if u afraid when using adjustable suspension would make the comfort gone...

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Well,the car is not that comfortable to begin with.
For me,i will avoid adjustable as i cant live with a super firm car everyday.ARB is enough.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
And T1R is from Japan but way cheaper. I might opt for eagle f1 d5, sounds promising :biggrin:0
Toyo tyres have to start checking where they are made from as Toyo now have factory in Malaysia, and they are producing some models here already....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

or next after upgrade the tyre, i highly recommend u to upgrade front and rear anti-roll bar (a.k.a sway bar) take two step bigger than stock....even with stock suspension also it will work wonder....especially if u afraid when using adjustable suspension would make the comfort gone...
He more worried of voiding warranty......:biggrin:

wwilliamm

Jul 12, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

Well,the car is not that comfortable to begin with.
For me,i will avoid adjustable as i cant live with a super firm car everyday.ARB is enough.
Toyo tyres have to start checking where they are made from as Toyo now have factory in Malaysia, and they are producing some models here already....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

He more worried of voiding warranty......:biggrin:
Actually I don't intend to replace the stock ARB because the stock ARB size is well suited to match Neo's chassis.

Regarding the warranty issue I might actualy take back my words haha..just waiting for enough budget to go for adjustable.

But at the meantime Imma learn how my car handles in stock form first before upgrading.

Like the saying goes, there is no point driving a stage 3 car without proper driving skills lol :driver:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Actually I don't intend to replace the stock ARB because the stock ARB size is well suited to match Neo's chassis.

Regarding the warranty issue I might actualy take back my words haha..just waiting for enough budget to go for adjustable.

But at the meantime Imma learn how my car handles in stock form first before upgrading.

Like the saying goes, there is no point driving a stage 3 car without proper driving skills lol :driver:
Yup, know your stock handling first then can tell difference later when change.....:driver:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
stock car can be fun on the track too...atleast nowadays there is plenty of trackday at affordable rate... where we can push our car to the limit without worrying too much breaking road law...

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
stock car can be fun on the track too...atleast nowadays there is plenty of trackday at affordable rate... where we can push our car to the limit without worrying too much breaking road law...
Different fun mah! My friend have both NA and turbo for track play......Neo R3 and Scooby doo......:driver:

wwilliamm

Jul 12, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Everyone is upgrading ARB, suspensions, tyres...
And I'm just here worrying about bushes...
I have thought of replacing the factory fitted bushes to P.u types too. Heard it does wonders for handling :hmmmm:

Oh btw, siemens vdo do re-adapts back every mods done back to oem settings eh..car felt like stock now

Last edited:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I have thought of replacing the factory fitted bushes to P.u types too. Heard it does wonders for handling :hmmmm:

Oh btw, siemens vdo do re-adapts back every mods done back to oem settings eh..car felt like stock now
Sometimes the mod you do after awhile you got used to the power, so butt feel like no more......hhahahhaha:biggrin:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Trackdays at affordable rates? Tell me more.

look for "wheelspin malaysian motorsport group" in fb...plenty of info on trackday and cheap friendly gymkhana/time attack event there... :driver: