Recommended alarm upgrade for stock Altis

ckchew666

Aug 28, 2005
KL, M'sia
Hi,

I'd like to ask what's the alarm system comes with Altis? What would be the recommended upgrade/install to improve the security? Budget ard rm2k only.....pls advise. Thx :)

scomatic

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Kota Bharu, Kel
walao... 2k.... so much...
I recommend for Wheel 2 ways alarm,with shock sensor. Price only about RM650:_:
Then put the anti hi-jack system (put the relay). RM8.00

Total with installer around RM700.00

or​

can go with prestise 2 ways alarm, with shock sensor and auto start.price only RM1450.00 (without auto start price around RM1100).
Then put the anti hi-jack system (put the relay). RM8.00
Total with installer around RM1500.00 (without auto-start is around RM1150 only) :_:

Then... the left can put in the ICE system or performance part already.

Last edited:

ckchew666

Aug 28, 2005
KL, M'sia
Thx for ur feedback, how come those alarm system u recommended is so cheap, i've ask for blackjax4 Immo also cost me rm1600 (incld installation)! Or just my throat being cut?

scomatic

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Kota Bharu, Kel
ckchew666 said:
Thx for ur feedback, how come those alarm system u recommended is so cheap, i've ask for blackjax4 Immo also cost me rm1600 (incld installation)! Or just my throat being cut?

U know why I'm so cheap? All is because me didn't use very branded thing ma.... And all the Alarm also can be de-code. Which mean u got any very good alarm equiped, your car also can be stolen. :-P

I think you save you budget abit and put on 1 more manual lock, like Smart Shop selling the clutch lock. It will be more and more secure rather than you waste money on alarm.

Then... i choose 2 way alarm is mean, if your car suddently unlock or got anything hit your car. your remote will be notice, so at the time. Just ran back to your car lor... Sure the thieft is still there, if got the external lock.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey car modifiers!!!
I am just conducting an opinion survey.Asking people,What next modification are they gonna do in their car??Also answer how they are going to buy these parts i.e from internet or the body shop near their homes.And are they going to modify it themselves or with the help of their respective mechanics??

http://carz4mod.blogspot.com
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience