"Recaro's"

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
I agree. Better to get used original seats rather than imitation ones. It's not just a seat. There are considerable amount of R&D that goes into proper buckets. It's not just a seat per se. ;)

4agze

2,000 RPM
Jan 25, 2004
KL
Visit site
2nd hand recaro seat with dents need RM2xxx, 3xxx, 1xxx... this case better invest at other places laa... i guess i will buy only when i got extra money and after fully tuned my car...

gibod_78

1,500 RPM
Jan 15, 2004
Visit site
alamaks..

get 2nd hand ori Recaro Fishnet or GTIs seat also ok what.. a pair not even RM1k..

or.. why not try others like skyline/wrx/FTO/rx-7 buckets?

I

Indecided

semibuckets?

Buy the BBY Prelude's semis. very, very nice.. the price? Very nice too.
But allocate cost for brackets n all.

Seats should cost you NO MORE then RM200 2nd hand a pair.. someone once called me trying to sell me @ 300 chop shop condition.. Right away i called mun lee n went and bought them for RM200. what a joker...

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
further_seems_forever.blogspot.com
Originally posted by gibod_78@Feb 17 2005, 20:11
alamaks..

get 2nd hand ori Recaro Fishnet or GTIs seat also ok what.. a pair not even RM1k..

or.. why not try others like skyline/wrx/FTO/rx-7 buckets?
hmm....if wanna get standard GTi seats....no point ler..

its not really semi-bucket also mar right anot....

gibod_78

1,500 RPM
Jan 15, 2004
Visit site
well.. std GTI seats is considered bucket oso what.. i feel comfortable in it..

if u want fully bucket seat.. then buy the unreclinable one.. but sure sakit pinggang one..

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
Originally posted by gibod_78@Feb 18 2005, 12:42
well.. std GTI seats is considered bucket oso what.. i feel comfortable in it..

if u want fully bucket seat.. then buy the unreclinable one.. but sure sakit pinggang one..
consider semi-bucket meh? nolar....its practically like a prettier std seat only...lolz

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
Originally posted by gibod_78@Feb 18 2005, 12:55
ive sat on Impreza's bucket on a satria.. my fren's .. its very comfy and reliable too..
imprezza marr.....got money to buy that i can buy dunno wat else edi...lolz :lol:

GSR5559

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
www.zerotohundred.com
if ur goin for immitation why dun u go for originals dude, mebi other brands..like Sparco and OMP..

but most of them cheap is those full bucket seats like Sparco Sprint..
or u can opt for other seats full bucket, no brands wif carbon from the back side..it looks good too, at least u dun need to get those immitation seats and ppl will be teasing u buy wanabe seats..ehehe..

i rather get sum no brands seats, plain and simple wif no brands attach wif carbon back side, or those full bucket like sparco sprint or omp (though i find omp not dat good looking cus the head rest damn high , can nearly touch the car roof.. lastime i got a fren selling those carbon seat oso not more than RM 800 so i hope u can find one too..ehehe..

me got no money so jus sit original seats..sigh..
as for full bucket seats, first u wont find it comfy but sooner later wen ur used to it, u wont feel anythin..i sat on one b4 for quite sumtime, sparco sprint, kind a difficult to get down the car at times cus car park in a slope, but who cares, the looks and brand is ther..at least it is not immitation..and it is good for u cus u got to sit straight and this will make ur bone structure sraight so u wont have hunch back like notredome..ehehhee

e1fnd

Known Member
Dec 29, 2004
I just went to this shop called Perniagaan kusyen kereta VR... It has 2 branches in Sg. Buloh and one in Gombak.... also they sell chop shop seats.. got those prelude seats which are nice too.....

Imitation recaro millenium seats that is damn cun will cost u around 499-550 per pair and must trade in ur ori seats.... The thing is that ... their tapak and the base (where ur punggung seats :D lol) they balut and add some sponge to make it look like the real ones... the back they do again... it really looks good la... but having rave reviews on sakit pinggang la and not suitable la from my frens.... Made by SCUSS too...

What you guys thing about these seats ah? I used to have 90% interest in this but suddenly when i hear bad remarks it goes down to 40% dy... :unsure:

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
Originally posted by e1fnd@Feb 19 2005, 21:11
I just went to this shop called Perniagaan kusyen kereta VR... It has 2 branches in Sg. Buloh and one in Gombak.... also they sell chop shop seats.. got those prelude seats which are nice too.....

Imitation recaro millenium seats that is damn cun will cost u around 499-550 per pair and must trade in ur ori seats.... The thing is that ... their tapak and the base (where ur punggung seats :D lol) they balut and add some sponge to make it look like the real ones... the back they do again... it really looks good la... but having rave reviews on sakit pinggang la and not suitable la from my frens.... Made by SCUSS too...

What you guys thing about these seats ah? I used to have 90% interest in this but suddenly when i hear bad remarks it goes down to 40% dy... :unsure:
wahh quite mahal lor for things that they re-balut only...

somemore have to trade in original seats...

ur frens complain not nice to sit?

jamis

Dec 2, 2003
get one ori n one immitation ori install in driver's seat ciplak install at passenger's kekeekkekekkekee :lol:

Shanashi

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
the ergonomics dont apply only a fast buck for the person who made it...I give u six months and your seat will be worst than your pillow you used for 5 years and there goes your back....go get the ori ppl.....I know a friend who used it and the so called "bucket" became a frigging hole... :ph34r:

e1fnd

Known Member
Dec 29, 2004
So you mean its a better option to not get the imitation bucket seats? hmmmm....

I am weighing my options to either get those or get the car refurbish again.... so wat you guys think? recommendation of shops to reupholster?

antaras

Known Member
Aug 30, 2004
KL
Visit site
actually the GTI seat also not bad, rite? At least it have more support than the original 1.3/1.6 seats. For recaro, no comments... never tried before. hahaha... but good things never comes cheap. If you are gonna sit on this thing when u drive around then maybe you ought to get a good one. No point getting one that looks like ORI but zero in comfort and does no support to ya back... try chop shop la, advised by my frens and also ZTHian in here... :)

kennethfong

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2004
jus a simple question here, is there any recaro bucket seats that originally comes in brown color in order 2 suit my car's brownish interior dashboard, sideboard, rear cushions bla bla?

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
Originally posted by kennethfong@Feb 20 2005, 12:45
jus a simple question here, is there any recaro bucket seats that originally comes in brown color in order 2 suit my car's brownish interior dashboard, sideboard, rear cushions bla bla?
get black...should be fine...

chelnick

Known Member
Dec 4, 2003
lol.... if you want cheap seats.... you can go to Vr seats in sg buloh or batu caves...

they have refurbished seats by sscus.... the top part using the ST model while the bottom part reuse back wira cushion and railings... the rewrap the cloth only...

below rm500 for 1 pair... quite grippy.... and if you want recaro words... just get the iron on ones...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This was done by Autodetailer in PJ recently. Notice the not-so-lovely stock paintjob, and nicks and scratches.

Was pretty much blown away when I collected the car. Meticulously done. The car was stripped and polished. And the engine bay looks absolutely fab. Yums! Car looks so new, except for those stupid stone chips and deep scratches (from people who don't know how to open doors, buggers).

They flattened and finished the stock clear to achieve a mirror-finish with extreme DOI...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience