Questions for R34 gtt owners...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Johnyblze

Known Member
Dear Owners,

i just want to know if any of the r34gtt auto out there have any speed cut problem? as in 180km/h speed cut? what sort of speed cut device u guys are using?

thanks..

speed cut? my car just reach more than 180kmh...but still no cut...the speed cuts on the 180kmh or more than that...still kan tekan some more...maybe can go to 200kmh...

If still original ECU, then u need RSM to enjoy ur ride to 250km/h ...kekekeke

Stage 1 mods will probably get u there even faster..

i remember when i bought the car 7 months back.My car already can reach more than 180km/h. still using org ECU.Maybe ex-owner did it kua.

i remeber reading somehwre that if u had an auto gtt, is it hard to bypass the speedcut..correct me if im wrong,

akagill,

er34gtt auto can use powerfc? i tot powerfc only for manual car? again..correct me if im wrong..

i am driving a manual ma.As wat driftmester mention, get a RSM to get a speedcut lor.correct aaa??? driftmeister...

Hi, I am driving a GTT auto too. I managed to overwrite the speed cut without too much effect on my ECU settings by using the RSM. N1 Racing (Sunway) will have the settings available to solve this problem.

Hi, by the way - relating to the speed cut subject, can anyone tell me where can we get the white faced Nismo dashboard (meaning the new speed meter for >180km/h) or are there any other options available in the market ?

Hi Weihan

There are some shops at Sunway like Quartermile, Wangan or mabe SS who stock skyline nismo parts. I seldom do <180km/h so why need it. I am a slow driver only syok sendiri. hehehe....

u cannot make 180kmh with ur auto ER34gtt? or want to go for 250kmh?...:regular_smile:

Thanks Driftmeister,
I also seldom do <180km/h but syok sendiri also lah if the dashmeter reads something higher than 180 lah. My sister's MyVi also maximum speed 180 at the dash. she saw my meter she laugh ok :) and said your skyline same max speed as mine ah ? malu sedikit lah

thanks again dude

Mine also 180 on the meter but only kadang2 reach it..my gtt also auto..same lah with u..enjoy slow drive...can see the fuel needle going down when u r speeding especially if reach 180kmh....

May i ask what brand of absober that ya all r using aaa???as i notice tat my absober is not tat efficient ler.....i am using a nismo absober..

nismo not good enuf for u? wah....u really 'shiok' man...haha.

Chris, what do you mean by "not tat efficient"? You running on NISMO S-Tune coilovers?

weihan76 said:
Hi, by the way - relating to the speed cut subject, can anyone tell me where can we get the white faced Nismo dashboard (meaning the new speed meter for >180km/h) or are there any other options available in the market ?

i heard from SS Auto or SS Tech at Old Klang Road that the production of NISMO meters for GTT has stopped. i saw one for manual at Links.
SS told me they have a used one for manual selling for something like RM1500 if you are interested.

you can check with them.

hope it helps

Mo

weihan76 said:
Thanks Driftmeister,
I also seldom do <180km/h but syok sendiri also lah if the dashmeter reads something higher than 180 lah. My sister's MyVi also maximum speed 180 at the dash. she saw my meter she laugh ok :) and said your skyline same max speed as mine ah ? malu sedikit lah

thanks again dude

Hi Weihan

The only thing about speed cut is when u do want to pass the other highway cruisers like Merc, BM or maybe a Porsche, then only u will think about why didn't u buy the RSM in the first place....sigh. Anyway most of the time when they do see us cruising, they hardly cucuk us wan...takut we show their GF or Mistress who is king of the highway.

Chris, Nismo is oledi good.....Anyway Im using Nismo R-Tune....nice but a firmer ride.

Hi,
yeah totally agree about the cucuking, but sometimes u get some unwanted flies that come and cucuk also lah. Wat do you guys think of this Nismo White Dashboard as advertised on Ebay ?

http://cgi.ebay.com/NISSAN-NISMO-SK...yZ102561QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Well, its not having a meter >180km/h but i think it would look pretty cool at night. Not so sure about the price tho. Was just surfing around and found it.

WH

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom