wheels questions

momong

Aug 2, 2012
Kuching
good day...

can anyone please help me... im thinking of buying rims that match my car... but i dont know what colour rims is suitable with the car im driving..
my car colour is phantom grey...

anyone have any good reasonable ideas?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
good day...

can anyone please help me... im thinking of buying rims that match my car... but i dont know what colour rims is suitable with the car im driving..
my car colour is phantom grey...

anyone have any good reasonable ideas?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Color is one thing then comes design, offset and so on.
Go to tyre shop, ask them to place selected rims you have chosen at your car wheel and you take a look from a far. Find the one you like the most, not what other thinks.....hahaha:biggrin:

jerrysiow

Known Member
Jan 3, 2012
Seremban
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Color is one thing then comes design, offset and so on.
Go to tyre shop, ask them to place selected rims you have chosen at your car wheel and you take a look from a far. Find the one you like the most, not what other thinks.....hahaha:biggrin:
Hell yea. Choose the RIM and colour based on your own feeling.

faruck

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2011
selangor
for me to see u better stick to the normal design that most of our petrolheads using like TE37,ce28,rpf1,rp01,regam,etc.....because its simple ..

momong

Aug 2, 2012
Kuching
stupid car - black eh... but both colour are dominant colours.. but, hell yeah, no harm in trying right?

vr2turbo - ohh my, agree bro --> not what others think of. .. i like concave but most of these types of rim comes with big jj..

jerrysiow - agree bro... but feeling can cause headaches. lol

DanzEterna - vossen, i like the concave thinggy but with those big jj's...

faruck- never though of that tho... i'll look em up... but colour matching is like... erkkk...

Last edited:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
for me to see u better stick to the normal design that most of our petrolheads using like TE37,ce28,rpf1,rp01,regam,etc.....because its simple ..
But some prefer to be different, like me I try to use rims which others do not have. Too popular becomes very stale look. My VR running 5 spokes Avanti Racing, Silver rims on Silver car and my Hyundai TSW 8 spokes gun metal on Champagne good color, both 17"

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
GOLD. bling bling bling.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
But some prefer to be different, like me I try to use rims which others do not have. Too popular becomes very stale look. My VR running 5 spokes Avanti Racing, Silver rims on Silver car and my Hyundai TSW 8 spokes gun metal on Champagne good color, both 17"
unker, time to update your rims liao...TSW too old edi i used those rims back in 2002 BBS style. :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Back in 2005, and more precisely, during the Tokyo Motor Show 2005, Nissan unveiled one of the most interesting concept cars of the entire event, the PIVO. To put it simply, Nissan came out with a round cute car with a cabin which was able to rotate on itself 360 degrees.

Anyway, due to the success of the first generation, Nissan will come out with a 2nd generation of this PIVO with several tweeks that you will discover in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience