wheels questions

momong

Aug 2, 2012
Kuching
good day...

can anyone please help me... im thinking of buying rims that match my car... but i dont know what colour rims is suitable with the car im driving..
my car colour is phantom grey...

anyone have any good reasonable ideas?

good day...

can anyone please help me... im thinking of buying rims that match my car... but i dont know what colour rims is suitable with the car im driving..
my car colour is phantom grey...

anyone have any good reasonable ideas?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Color is one thing then comes design, offset and so on.
Go to tyre shop, ask them to place selected rims you have chosen at your car wheel and you take a look from a far. Find the one you like the most, not what other thinks.....hahaha:biggrin:

jerrysiow

Jan 3, 2012
Seremban
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Color is one thing then comes design, offset and so on.
Go to tyre shop, ask them to place selected rims you have chosen at your car wheel and you take a look from a far. Find the one you like the most, not what other thinks.....hahaha:biggrin:
Hell yea. Choose the RIM and colour based on your own feeling.

faruck

Feb 8, 2011
for me to see u better stick to the normal design that most of our petrolheads using like TE37,ce28,rpf1,rp01,regam,etc.....because its simple ..

momong

Aug 2, 2012
Kuching
stupid car - black eh... but both colour are dominant colours.. but, hell yeah, no harm in trying right?

vr2turbo - ohh my, agree bro --> not what others think of. .. i like concave but most of these types of rim comes with big jj..

jerrysiow - agree bro... but feeling can cause headaches. lol

DanzEterna - vossen, i like the concave thinggy but with those big jj's...

faruck- never though of that tho... i'll look em up... but colour matching is like... erkkk...

for me to see u better stick to the normal design that most of our petrolheads using like TE37,ce28,rpf1,rp01,regam,etc.....because its simple ..
But some prefer to be different, like me I try to use rims which others do not have. Too popular becomes very stale look. My VR running 5 spokes Avanti Racing, Silver rims on Silver car and my Hyundai TSW 8 spokes gun metal on Champagne good color, both 17"

GOLD. bling bling bling.

But some prefer to be different, like me I try to use rims which others do not have. Too popular becomes very stale look. My VR running 5 spokes Avanti Racing, Silver rims on Silver car and my Hyundai TSW 8 spokes gun metal on Champagne good color, both 17"
unker, time to update your rims liao...TSW too old edi i used those rims back in 2002 BBS style. :rofl:

Back in 2005, and more precisely, during the Tokyo Motor Show 2005, Nissan unveiled one of the most interesting concept cars of the entire event, the PIVO. To put it simply, Nissan came out with a round cute car with a cabin which was able to rotate on itself 360 degrees.

Anyway, due to the success of the first generation, Nissan will come out with a 2nd generation of this PIVO with several tweeks that you will discover in...