Saga For Losers <--- keep this to Proton basher
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Lol! :laugh: :rofl: Saga_Fanatics, GOOD ONE! :top:
That will only happen if it is able to cucuk Supra :rofl:

Ahmad Afif

From Facebook
Oct 19, 2010
Afif, why saga like to cucuk u? must be your charade too ranggi. Hahaha.. :biggrin::biggrin:

Anyhow, protons always build the car with "tin milo" like ( not offence). If they not harden the chasis, not use if the car can up to 180lm/h.
nah , old converted espri onli mah .... i dunno if its a coincidence or what but everytime i drive out mesti kena wan :boxing: by an FL or BLM , hehehe...my poor espri:slug:

Ariel Katana

From Facebook
Nov 5, 2010
Wah! this gonna be exciting...Drive a sedan family car and then go find some cosmetic beast standard car and play with them look if they can run away from you...:biggrin:

kennycky

Apr 14, 2006
Wow 1.6 blm.i kena cucuk by 1.3blm while my speed at 160km/h at kesas .... 1.6 like putting a vios engine into a kancil...

peterj

Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
Afif, why saga like to cucuk u? must be your charade too ranggi. Hahaha.. :biggrin::biggrin:

Anyhow, protons always build the car with "tin milo" like ( not offence). If they not harden the chasis, not use if the car can up to 180lm/h.
I am using a proton too, but they seem like always cucuk my wira when i drive 80km/h .. LOL:biggrin:

if they din built tin milo, then how those ultra racing bars and ctech bars will increase their sales greatly??:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: (no offense cause i almost done fullset of bar in my ride too)

How bout coming soon new Myvi?

got 1.5 varient?:hmmmm::love:
Hmm... Don't 1.5 la... I hope the cancel that plan... And offer us one with K3-VET :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

Now we're talking man proton!!! Now give us 1.6 cps manual please!!!!

phantomRX8

Insignificant Fool
Mar 21, 2005
ISS
if proton is giving the saga blm/fL 1.6 cps manual, that is it...i'm getting myself one more cps brethren hehe..i think proton is feeling the heat of competition from its brutha from anutha mutha..pero-2..

skazareth

Feb 8, 2007
wait until i stuff my project kancil with V8... cucuk la kalau brani...:burnout:

skazareth

Feb 8, 2007
Banyak Laju Model la :biggrin:

Later your kancil automatically convert to cabriolet kancil
while driving if u stuff a V8 engine...:laugh:

whoaa u mean like Bumblebee one ? dammit i knew it my kancil not just a normal car..

Something like this one, without roof due to too much hp :rofl:

Is yellow but not bumblebee :biggrin:

hi all,

May any expert here advise on wats the differant between satria GTi & satria?

Besides the engine.. chasis/ bodyparts any diffferant?

Thanks.