Project C; W204 Project

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
Dear fellow members,

The last time I started a thread about my car was such a long time ago hahaha.

*1 last hurrah for my first love :love:

Here I am again starting a thread about my current ride and the plans I had for it. So currently I drive a W204 C200K (Pre-facelifted) and had recently thought up of a project to do with the car. It consisted of;

1. C63 conversion kit
2. ECU remap
3. Valvetronic exhaust system
4. K&N Open Pod intake system
5. Rims

So far heres the progress;
*sorry for the low res pics, will try to get higher def soon
Last month (March)
Car in stock form since i took possession of it in January.

The first step i took was what any any car guy would do ofcouse, wheels hehe. So I opted for the 5-spoke AMG Allows (Replica ofcourse). :driver:

The second step was surprisingly the conversion kit. The car JUST came out of the shop on 15/5!

*To the haters, yes all 4 pipes are working

I was also supposed to implement an ECU tune but I was made aware of a problem today. My car is the CKD model and apparently the CKD models use a different ECU to the CBU models, thus making any tune available right now, un-useable. I was just wondering;
1) Does this only apply to Mercedes?
2) Any senior members/enthusiasts who could advice me on how to proceed with this?
3) If theres no alternative, how else would I go about making more power without messing around with major components (ie. pistons)

Also I had a few inquiries regarding exhaust setups, so if any exhausts pros could spare some time in directing me to in the correct path, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks guys! :driver:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear bro, Can someone tell me how to modify this engine. it is tough because it is just SOCH Vtec instead of DOHC Vtec. moreover now i'm using singapore plate. what i can think of is to try on Port ad polish,UNIChip or E-manage piggy back,speed meter to check if there is speed cut or not. the rest, i do not know what to do anymore. i just feel that my current engine is so weird because on my 1st gear (auto), it can ram to oly 5500 only then change to second gear and can ram to only 6100++...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience