Project C; W204 Project

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
Dear fellow members,

The last time I started a thread about my car was such a long time ago hahaha.

*1 last hurrah for my first love :love:

Here I am again starting a thread about my current ride and the plans I had for it. So currently I drive a W204 C200K (Pre-facelifted) and had recently thought up of a project to do with the car. It consisted of;

1. C63 conversion kit
2. ECU remap
3. Valvetronic exhaust system
4. K&N Open Pod intake system
5. Rims

So far heres the progress;
*sorry for the low res pics, will try to get higher def soon
Last month (March)
Car in stock form since i took possession of it in January.

The first step i took was what any any car guy would do ofcouse, wheels hehe. So I opted for the 5-spoke AMG Allows (Replica ofcourse). :driver:

The second step was surprisingly the conversion kit. The car JUST came out of the shop on 15/5!

*To the haters, yes all 4 pipes are working

I was also supposed to implement an ECU tune but I was made aware of a problem today. My car is the CKD model and apparently the CKD models use a different ECU to the CBU models, thus making any tune available right now, un-useable. I was just wondering;
1) Does this only apply to Mercedes?
2) Any senior members/enthusiasts who could advice me on how to proceed with this?
3) If theres no alternative, how else would I go about making more power without messing around with major components (ie. pistons)

Also I had a few inquiries regarding exhaust setups, so if any exhausts pros could spare some time in directing me to in the correct path, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks guys! :driver:

Last edited: