Problem with my rear brake / handbrake

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
senndoh - how old is your car? Mine was 9 years old. Everything was stock since I swapped to rear calipers 5 years ago. Everything there is pretty much wear and tear so have to check mah.

mine is 6 years..
yesterday while i was checking on service records, it seems like the previous owner had the brake pad changed on rear right..couldnt find any record for the rear left tho which i think probably caused why my handbrake force is not equal..
might want to change both brakepads..

mine is 6 years..
yesterday while i was checking on service records, it seems like the previous owner had the brake pad changed on rear right..couldnt find any record for the rear left tho which i think probably caused why my handbrake force is not equal..
might want to change both brakepads..

Ah? People usually change brake pads as a pair. If they only changed one side then that service center really should be shot cuz they ripped off the old owner.

Ah? People usually change brake pads as a pair. If they only changed one side then that service center really should be shot cuz they ripped off the old owner.

Yup, pads also comes in set of 2 pairs.....:driver:

Sigh. Damn knn situation. My current car drums. Looking at possibility of converting now. HAHAHAHA

Otherwise these tools gonna stay virgin man.

izso, Nissan s13/s15 r32 front 4 / rear 2 pots calipers & discs are quite cheap now. wat else, kasi upgrade la.

izso, Nissan s13/s15 r32 front 4 / rear 2 pots calipers & discs are quite cheap now. wat else, kasi upgrade la.

You slow la. Sylphy uses R32 plug and play calipers. And buy liao loo. Need you to tell me me :biggrin:

Only thing is rear need more parts. Specifically the China Sylphy, that one hard to source. I've pretty much done all my R&D la. You think people like me can keep the car stock meh?

You slow la. Sylphy uses R32 plug and play calipers. And buy liao loo. Need you to tell me me :biggrin:

Only thing is rear need more parts. Specifically the China Sylphy, that one hard to source. I've pretty much done all my R&D la. You think people like me can keep the car stock meh?

Fulamakkkkk. STD becoming AIDS soon. Most lethal STD. :rofl:

Knowing you it won't be for long......hahahahahahaha:rofl:

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

Fulamakkkkk. STD becoming AIDS soon. Most lethal STD. :rofl:

STD also means standard, but not for long.......:rofl:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom