Waja Auto 1.6 brake problem and speed lagging

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

cherabeng

morning all bros and gurus

i need some advice and hope you guys can help

my waja A1.6 is about 7 years old.

recently my brake seems like not working and i have to press until to the max floor before it stops. i have sent to a mechanic and they have change the brake hose, change the brake pads and release the air bubble inside.

the problem seems to have dissapeared but after 3 weeks now i am feeling that the brake pedal sometimes is very tight and sometime very light when pressed.

I have sent to mechanic 3 times for this problem but this problem still arise

Can bros advice me what is the actual problem ?

my 2nd problem is that sometimes the waja accelerates when i floor the pedal but sometimes, even i floor the pedal, it seems to accelerate slowly like underpower or no power like that. what is this problem ar ?
this acceleration problem sometimes goes off when i shut down the engine for a while and then restart the car again. is it some sort of engine over heating ?

hope bros and gurus can advice me on what is the actual problem and recommend me a solution or place to get this fix.

thanks all bro and gurus

Brake - check ur booster, check ur brake pad, check ur caliper, what brand of brake fluid u r using?properly flush and change?

Engine - which engine oil viscosity u r using? how long have it been since ur last ATF fluid been change?

:smokin:

flush twice already bro. and the brake oil are those dot 4. not sure what brand but its recommended by the tyre shop.

the engine oil i think its a semi synthetic and the brand is called primo or something like that. its recommended by the tyre shop when i service my car too.

atf fluid also changed recently last month.

not sure bout ur brake issue.

2nd problem..when last time u change spark plug?check ur air filter..

bro,
i check the spark plug last 3 weeks. the mechanic fella say still can use but its those normal oem spark plugs la. should i change to better ones ? what u recommend ?

air filter also change last 3 week to a brand new oem filter.

try reset ur ECU by removing the battery cable for few minutes..mayb la..n no cost needed.heheh

morning all bros and gurus

i need some advice and hope you guys can help

my waja A1.6 is about 7 years old.

recently my brake seems like not working and i have to press until to the max floor before it stops. i have sent to a mechanic and they have change the brake hose, change the brake pads and release the air bubble inside.

the problem seems to have dissapeared but after 3 weeks now i am feeling that the brake pedal sometimes is very tight and sometime very light when pressed.

I have sent to mechanic 3 times for this problem but this problem still arise

Can bros advice me what is the actual problem ?

my 2nd problem is that sometimes the waja accelerates when i floor the pedal but sometimes, even i floor the pedal, it seems to accelerate slowly like underpower or no power like that. what is this problem ar ?
this acceleration problem sometimes goes off when i shut down the engine for a while and then restart the car again. is it some sort of engine over heating ?

hope bros and gurus can advice me on what is the actual problem and recommend me a solution or place to get this fix.

thanks all bro and gurus

Maybe its your Auto Gearbox Oil ATF needs to be changed...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom