mira l2 brake problem

Aug 23, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
my l2 brake something wrong, sometime need press the pedal very down to brake the car.

already change new brake pads, brake pump no leaking.

anyone know how to solve its? thx...

jerrysiow

Known Member
Jan 3, 2012
Seremban
my l2 brake something wrong, sometime need press the pedal very down to brake the car.

already change new brake pads, brake pump no leaking.

anyone know how to solve its? thx...
Do brake bleeding on all 4 brakes and check the brake hose condition. If the brake hoses are old, upgrade to steel braided brake hose.

bubuooi

Aug 23, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
thx all....
my brake servo sudah upgrade to l5, servo vacuum hose juga sudah tukar baru...
the brake still same, sometime ok, sometime need press very down...

jerrysiow

Known Member
Jan 3, 2012
Seremban
thx all....
my brake servo sudah upgrade to l5, servo vacuum hose juga sudah tukar baru...
the brake still same, sometime ok, sometime need press very down...
Bro, take 1 liter of dot 4 brake fluid and ask the foreman do the bleeding again (keep on pump the fluid until the fluid come out is clean). Bleed all the 4 brakes until you feel there is a good bite (like normal, not deep deep style).

yh4everlim

Oct 9, 2009
Selangor
did u check ur rear brakes?? ur brake shoe or brake cylinder aka brake pump also will cause the problem, if the problem is not constantly, n the servo vacuum hose been chg, and done bleeding, mostly is from the servo.. sometimes master pump leak into servo cant be seen... especially l5

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm on stock absorbers with Eibach springs and the gap is 2 finger front/rear. The problem is going into basement carparks (as usual). The question is, can I add a damper or how can I make it 1 more finger higher? Another 10mm or so would be just nice to save my skirtings and bodykits :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience