Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

problem with my MFD

hi guys....selamat hari raya & happy holiday

my BNR34 V-Spec facing some problem with the MFD, the screen only appeared 4 japs words, after translating its "initial setup" and some other words which we don understand. it is a square box appeared in black n white..then the GTR word doesnt come up white i crank.

anyone has such experience, please advice me what to do. thanks in advance guys....:adore::adore:

• MFD2.JPG
    MFD2.JPG
    107.1 KB · Views: 167
  • MFD1.JPG
    MFD1.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 141
hi guys....selamat hari raya & happy holiday

my BNR34 V-Spec facing some problem with the MFD, the screen only appeared 4 japs words, after translating its "initial setup" and some other words which we don understand. it is a square box appeared in black n white..then the GTR word doesnt come up white i crank.

anyone has such experience, please advice me what to do. thanks in advance guys....:adore::adore:

Take a pics n upload here bro..i can try translate it 4 u..
:smokin:

dear bro huakenny,

i not sure cos it was working fine and suddenly the next day it failed, but the only things my mech touched was the front plug coils & cover and rear hicas module cos need to remove the fuel pump..then fix back..its plug n play.

dear bro rokok sebatang,

i am attaching some pics here...u help me translate and see if it can be reset or so..

thanks alot bro....thanks bro kenny & rokok.

• MFD1.JPG
    MFD1.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 127
  • MFD2.JPG
    MFD2.JPG
    107.1 KB · Views: 124
bro Evo,
1st pic - Initial Setting
Push the joystick when the accelerator was in full open
2nd pic - Initial Setting
Push the joystick when the accelerator was in OFF

Sorry bro..i oso confused the word 'Zenkai' means full open or full push..if direct translate then it will be full open..might be full push the accel..hope it helps!

:smokin:

u r in a mode for calibration of your TPS.

• TPS calibration.jpg
    TPS calibration.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 133
i tried and my problem solved...thanks BNR & Rokok Sebatang and all bros here...cheerz

A Post Every 5 Mins

Hi All,

I need an advice from those who experience before.

Situation as below.
1.Wira SE 1.5 Siemen VDO Throttle body damage.
2.I replace it with 1.8Siemen VDO Throttlebody (Purchase new from Proton Part Center @ RM556.36)
3.When I install it, the car idling not stable and sometime engine die/off itself.
4.What could be wrong? How to solve this problem?
5.I saw a lot article said the 1.8TB can Plug & play on 1.5 Siemen VDO engine, but now......(Never ending...