Post your TOP SPEED here !

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
Hm..don't think that speeding such at such a high speed is very proud eh...those new drivers dont think that its fun and keep on go to the highways and try ur top speed. Drive carefully and dont think of showing off...good luck!

wenshen

1,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2004
PEEjay
driftneyland.blogspot.com
OMGoodness.. haha.. im seeing things here.. i do 200 on gen2.. my steering is like going to drop off d.. how to take pic? i dun fetch ppl when im gambling my own life.. haha..

this thread is strictly for pros and watched by fantastic Co-pilots.. so kids, DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME..

Last edited:

bangkai_jk

1,500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
m
my wira 6A10 top speed 190 coz the meter cant go anymore coz convert to lancer meter...

my mini top speed 170... 1.3 convert to 1.4 and changed the cam and so on... still can go on but the tyre r too small coz i m still using 12inch tyre... will try again next time... hehe...

my cousin EG6 convert to B18CR top speed 250... cant go more coz the gear ratio...

Excalibur

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2005
NoWay2Run
Visit site
My car 1.6 can only go 160km/h only... dont know why???
wira 1.5 also can do until 200km/h...
I think is time for me to throw my gearbox to scrap for sale better....

mini clubman DF9818

500 RPM
Dec 5, 2005
huakenny said:
ohya..i got mini oso...forgot to post here...hehe

140km/h is the max speed oledi rite? or 160km/h a? forgot..hv to go home n check the car panel..

minie is 1.3I engine....can overtake wira 1.5manual....no problem...hehe

got many type meter wan got 140km/h
and my 1 is 180km/h...........
hahaha..........
but cannot reach tat speed la............
i think my car now can reach 150km/h coz i modified something oledi.......
but kesian meter cable rosak liao......
hahahaha...........wait my ang pau $ then got 2 buy n take photo n paste here.....
YESSS.....1.3I can cincai take over 1.5wira
my uncle 1.3 caburator manual oso can take over 1.5wira when pick up at traffic light la
but the top speed is 170km/h coz mini juz hv 4speed only........
kesian........
dun noe where got mini 5speed gearbox.....

rattan

1,500 RPM
Oct 30, 2005
www.itswat.com.my
chinozie : what car u driving la... post la... model, CC, transmission and when u did the top speed la... 300+ woooh... real or not ?

fatbusterd : cant see la the meters, very small pic la...

Damn bludy fast la... wahh... wish my wira can go that fast....

phibitis

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2005
www.mrkobe.blogspot.com
Impressed. Eh, any pro co-pilot ah ? when i want to take pics i go fetch u guys that can help me to snap. Hahaha !

Anyway the best speed i tried was 180+km/h. Nissan Sentra B13/14 ( Forgotten the model. ). No mod. Ori. Rim also ori steel rim with cover. Hahaha.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all Radiostar Customers, Visitors to our thread and ZTH members,

We would like to invite you to the Asian Festival Of Speed Race held this coming weekend 15th of May at the Sepang International Circuit (SIC).

For those of you who are curious what this race is all about, its an Asian car race held in Malaysia, Thailand, China and Korea. This top notch race which has international recognization is organized by our very own Malaysian company, Motorsport Asia.

Radiostar will be there...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience