Post your experience or pics when you spotted an exotic car here!

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
hmmm...my old neighbour in subang just bought a GT3...one day i met him driving the car...honk and wave...then we both starts pulling...obviously he left me in his smoke but man...i love the car's sound....before the porsche he got an NSX and let me drove around in it....very stim...like aeroplane...i like...not to sound very like sorhai...but most of the time when i see a supercar...i will try to get the fella to throttle it...cos i wanna see how fast it is compared to mine...and bonus get to hear their magnificent noise...wooohh

La Campanella

Aug 25, 2005
Sungai Petani
ferrari 360 modena....the owner live near my house...

but i only spotted the car running on road for once..:confused_smile:

for the rest of the time..the car park in the house... covered with red ferrari car cover...cool...

red mini 8 7 8

Known Member
Aug 20, 2005
In the car
Ferrari ... spotted near my house !

I spotted this ferrari modena F1(if not mistaken) ... while washing my car . From far can hear it coming la ... it stop by the roadside to open its retractable roof top ....aiyo ...baby... damn beautiful.... the engine sound ....wah... like F1 ... hehe... gives me butterflies ....when it changes gear ...hahaha... :shades_smile: then another ferrari come also ... grey color ...same model... i dunno ler.... think there is a ferrari gathering somewhere up at the road i live...

the pic is taken at the housing area at sri hartamas....

sorry for large size picture.... and the plate number has been covered up....

Last edited:

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
i saw a lamborgini muchilargo in kesas high way maybe just arive at port klang and send to sunway factory. new car no no.plate yet. can hear the sound 10meters away damn fast to bad no cam.
drive lamborgini damn cool drive at fast lane other ppl move left to let u pass

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
red mini 8 7 8 said:
I spotted this ferrari modena F1(if not mistaken) ... while washing my car . From far can hear it coming la ... it stop by the roadside to open its retractable roof top ....aiyo ...baby... damn beautiful.... the engine sound ....wah... like F1 ... hehe... gives me butterflies ....when it changes gear ...hahaha... :shades_smile: then another ferrari come also ... grey color ...same model... i dunno ler.... think there is a ferrari gathering somewhere up at the road i live...

sorry for large size picture.... and the plate number has been covered up....[/SIZE]
the driver.............not local people

like western guy fashion

carcrazy_sbs

Known Member
Oct 13, 2005
my frenz last time work at north port saw damm a lot of exotic car...........yellow colour enzo, F430 F1,etc............ but most sorhai 1 is at nite............when the ship arrive they employed some ppl to load the car(evo, imprezza, ferrari, porsche, etc...)to the empty feild.....the just kick the gas n test the powers of those car...some may drop into the sea and some bang over the light pose all these are sick ppl

this is wat i take in my housing area(on rainy day only will be seen)

Last edited:

eujin

1,000 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
wajaland
saw a grey ferari F430 trying to come out frm bangsar village 2day.....no picture coz heavy rain and sumore....i almost wacked this front bumper....he came out of nowhere and let me horn kau kau...ahhaha...never horn a ferari b4..must b a achievement....

Legend Speedy

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2004
Visit site
La Campanella,
r u stayin at sg long???
cuz i got a frens' dad whose oso owned a ferrari 360 modena...
her dad less drivin oso de.. keep at home n coverin it...
i will upload de pics soon after i snap it...

ehaab

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2005
Malaysia
i have seen a few Exotics on the road..but never took pics.
But when i do go to naza..a camera is a must..so here are a few i took quite some time ago.

ehaab

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2005
Malaysia
minivan said:
ehaab... nice pics... some pics u take lying on the floor is it? heheh...
ya some of them...totally worth it..:top: :regular_smile:

lan1800

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
yesterday i saw black bettle RS version, but no pictures.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Please help me all the taiko here.
I wanna ask what is the used for centre bullet?If install more than 1 bullet what is the effect of the car?
What is the used of short shifter?
What is the used for oil catch tank?Can be used in NA or turbo car?
What is used for trottle body?
Please help me on this
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience