plz HELP~ timing problem~

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

stand3t

Known Member
Jul 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i'm using a gsr engine with normal acc like blow off~wastegate~ walbro~ fpr~ e-manage~ (ori acc)

the problem is after i changed my throttle body to EVO4~ (coz the gsr TB have problem~ or spoil mayb~ mayb not~)

every time i start the car~ the rpm will go up as usual to 1.5k or 2k sometimes till 2.5k~ and whenever the rpm goes till 2k and above, then the rpm will idle at 1.5 or below abit (without air-con on)
whenever i on the air-con~ the rpm will idle at 2k~ Here is where the problem STARTS~

" whenever i press the clutch during driving~ the rpm will drop till 2k~ (like hi-cam.... i mean timing very high la :stupid:) no matter the rpm is below 2k or above 2k, it will still maintain at 2k~ it will only goes back to normal when i stop and let it idle for 2 to 3 secs (sometimes it will just 'playing around 1.8k to 2.2k rpm)~

however, the rpm will only go back to normal (i mean no more playing with the rpm when i press the clutch during driving) if i leave it idling for around 10 minutes or more (sometimes, 'as usual' it will just persist):bawling:.

:adore::adore:ANY SIFU HERE CAN HELP? PLZZZZZZ~ anyone have idea that what is happening??? :adore::adore:

The problem ONLY 'comes out' sometimes~ sometimes it do happen very often~

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Mr. Solarturbine....is there anything wrong with you, your hand or your head?

WTF!!, are you doing keep simply disliking other people's post even disliking the forum R&R. You just do for fun or what? Yup, you've got my attention and You're not gonna like it. I've seen your way of replying to other people's posting and its really childish and F**king stupid to me....If you are having erectile problem then I advice you better don't come in here, if you are a wannabe super negative...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience