Kembara (dvvt and non DVVT) plz lepak in here

aHLengChai

Known Member
Aug 21, 2006
Hi all sifus in here

just bought 2nd hand kembara 05 aerosport last week.. everything's fine and marvellous.. just 1 previous owner.

it's just,guggeling over there over here.. blabla.. found out that terios/kembara has 2version in japan..

2wd / 4wd.. MT / AT..

so,the question is.. IF

i buy 2wd tranny.. does it can be fit nicely to my kembara dvvt to make it as 2wd??

throw away live axle..long shaft.. blablabla.. haha :banghead::banghead::rofl::rofl:

is it possible?

or can i just lock the 4wd tranny like a other wirovo did to the evo 4wd gb? haha..

thanks

aivenrolx

Known Member
Jul 30, 2008
for saving budget..
just sent to workshop...ask mech take out tat chain inside the transfer case..

aHLengChai

Known Member
Aug 21, 2006
chain inside the transfer case?

does it will make my engine respon more lighter?

May 18, 2010
Johor Bahru
hai.....

yes you can make the 4wd to 2wd.

just by removing

1. drive shaft
2. transfer case
3. front long shaft ( the short one = short shaft )

the last step is put a cover to the hole of the front long shaft at the gear box.

finally on the CDL suiz the suiz that activate the 4wd. or can exchange the hose at the engine bay.

for mo info about kembara terios cami you can join the terios cami fan club at facebook TERIOS CAMI FAN CLUB | Facebook

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm just forwarding this msg. I will come back with more detail soon.
If you see this rims on the road please record down the plate no. and car type. For anyone found it after we investigate comfimed the rims is ours, your REWARD is Brand New IPHONE 4S or IPAD2 White/Black let u choose ( no joke at all ). 017-6868422 Marcus.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience