cheater Spotted... members plz have a look

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
Hi,

its a sad time again..get cheated again.

i talked to N1 racing the other day, and this fellow oso conned N1 rm8500 and run away..

Damn piseed off, this bastard always around Kepong carrefour areas

Story : this year august this fella called me and told me he got subaru/fairlady stuffs letting go cheap.....since im at kk,sabah tat time. i just bankin cash to him (13th august) and the nightmare begins....

he told me items in singapore, takes time to reach malaysia....after a week....he told me item in container, waiting to unloading at kepong....the next day i ask again, he ask me go his shop collect....i ask my fren go collect, its nothing there.

i asked him again, he said shipper send to wrong place, will re-send back to there in 2 days time...wait wait wait...one week passed, still no news. i fly to kl to find him but the fella told me he is in singapore buying stuff...promised to back after 3 days, so i wait him again.......3 days passed and i contact him again, he said singapore kastam veli jammed, will out to johor after 8pm...at 7pm he smsed me saying his estima radiator broken, cannot come out....bla bla bla....i got no choice and go back to sabah again...to be continued

He drive myvi SE 1 with number 2266(if not mistaken), black color...owes park at Simon workshop(kepong), near to oldtown kepong there.

i did fly to kepong 2 times (from kk to kl) but unable to find him.

* the fella said will kawtim next monday, so lets see how...photo remove at the moment

Last edited:

panjay

Aug 13, 2009
Perak
Re: cheater Spotted.. members plz have a look

Bad guys...
please report to police

Bugeye

Aug 26, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
how u guys have his picture??? curious...:hmmmm:
izzit: hi dude, ure on candid camera... smilezzz :biggrin:
wats the story like................... once upon a time, there was a guy by the name FAT KENT, to be cont...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Kenny, can you post more details about what happen. It's better for members to know more than just a picture saying he's a cheater. Thank you. Sorry to hear your incident.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
kepong carrefour very near my area...can tell us what car he drives and if possible no plate...then easier to track

Mishima

Known Member
Dec 27, 2008
Is this real? We asked and he bother not to share the details. I am staying somewhere near Kepong too. Tell us your story!

lan evo

3,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
uh..oh....

what can do if report police?

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

i think whole sunway know him le:rofl:

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
uh..oh....

what can do if report police?

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

i think whole sunway know him le:rofl:
yea yea..sunway all knows him...i oso forward alot emails to all those performance shops...

and N1 told me he kena oso rm8500.....

Last edited:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
kepong carrefour very near my area...can tell us what car he drives and if possible no plate...then easier to track

Sir,this time C4 or MP5?:biggrin:

sorry on your lost kenny,will keep my eyes on the myvi...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,

Currently using Stock Wira 1.3 Disc, desperately to upgrade the braking system

as now using rojak 4g91.

Can i just install 1.6/1.8 Disc and caliper without changing the brake pump?

Thanks in advance
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience