PLS help me ! for levin supercharger owner

arrisonv67

Aug 22, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Im hope can find some pro ppl at here to lead me modifield my toyota SE limited ...i now change levin supercharger already ...Now i wan to use ae101 DASHBOARD...i wana ask can i use supercharger with ae101 dashboard not ? wiring need to find not ? can got problem at the end not ? tq pls help me newbie guy ...

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
i think u can fit in AE92 Supercharger dashboard.. it's PnP & easier..

if AE101 dashboard, need a lil modification.. i think..

i've seen AE92 body with AE111 dashboard.. not a good fit.. but still can fit.. if u want..

need comments from other people who uses this setup

:biggrin:

arrisonv67

Aug 22, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
i think u can fit in AE92 Supercharger dashboard.. it's PnP & easier..

if AE101 dashboard, need a lil modification.. i think..

i've seen AE92 body with AE111 dashboard.. not a good fit.. but still can fit.. if u want..

need comments from other people who uses this setup

:biggrin:
i from kedah ....i saw many pomen lazy to fix my ae101 dashboard with supercharger engine ....so boring ....who can tell me whr to find pro pomen can fix it ...pls at kedah are so HARD..maybe kedah brain no good...

turbo10

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2003
sg petani kedah
i from kedah ....i saw many pomen lazy to fix my ae101 dashboard with supercharger engine ....so boring ....who can tell me whr to find pro pomen can fix it ...pls at kedah are so HARD..maybe kedah brain no good...
Alo bro..if pomen lazy and you can't find any pomen to install for you don't simply say "maybe kedah brain no good" one...I am from Kedah and I can easily offended by your 'general' statement. Which part of Kedah bro? There are a few places that can do the retrofit, even LE can fit ae111 dash and I can assist you but now no minat already.

Last edited:

arrisonv67

Aug 22, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Alo bro..if pomen lazy and you can't find any pomen to install for you don't simply say "maybe kedah brain no good" one...I am from Kedah and I can easily offended by your 'general' statement. Which part of Kedah bro? There are a few places that can do the retrofit, even LE can fit ae111 dash and I can assist you but now no minat already.
sory bro ...i so confuse ...im from bedong ...can tell me whr to modi tis dashboard ? help me ...i found many pomen always ask me throw my car to river ...so shit thm..dunoe fix thn wan gv many many reason ...so fire u noe .

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
u can use both 111 or even 101.. but need to mod the pillar inside the dashboard..
witing wise.. no problem.. but loads of work and adjustments
been using 101 dash since 1999 and even seen one with 111 dash!..

turbo10

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2003
sg petani kedah
sory bro ...i so confuse ...im from bedong ...can tell me whr to modi tis dashboard ? help me ...i found many pomen always ask me throw my car to river ...so shit thm..dunoe fix thn wan gv many many reason ...so fire u noe .
ok ..no prob bro..later i pm u the number..1 shop is at Bedong, Ah Weng, the shop opposite the old school used car on the left side if you are heading to Alor Setar..in front of his shop got a stripped coupe Mazda RX3 and the other one is in Sungai Petani, or you can give a call to few friends of mine from Kelab Peminat Toyota Utara to ask them tips on how and where to install the ae101 into ae92..some of them have installed their halfcut dashboard (silvertop, blacktop) and looks good. but i think you should have the dashboard mount rail from halfcut and swap with your original one..not that simple work and most pomen will decline to do it..:bawling:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Have you wonder how to pump in exact amount of petrol if you are paying by credit/debit card. I sometime try to play with the fuel nozzle but can never get exact amount. Below what i learn how to do it after messing around with the panel.

1. Insert your customer loyalty card in slot (A)
2. Take out your customer loyalty card once prompt by display.
3. Insert your...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience