Pls help..Caldina caliper??

azrilizwan

Jan 15, 2008
Pls anyone give some advice, my caldina is about 320bhp, is the stock caliper still can support? cause i feel it is not so grip, can anyone pls give some opinions what braking system or caliper that i should used..thanks..

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
Pls anyone give some advice, my caldina is about 320bhp, is the stock caliper still can support? cause i feel it is not so grip, can anyone pls give some opinions what braking system or caliper that i should used..thanks..
have u tried using Endless/Project Miu pads with their rotors as well?..

flanker c

Known Member
Jul 24, 2007
320bhp?? wow monster kardina :adore::adore::adore:

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
Go & get the Celica ST205 4 pot calipers:

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
I was thinking of the most economical way around the problem coz if money is no object, then I wouldn't even call it a problem.:laugh:

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
A set of good pads will easily cost more than 500 bucks, so if you can get a set a 4 pot for RM 1k+, I think it's quite worthy in the long run. Of course this is just my humble opinion.:biggrin:

tedphin

Mar 23, 2005
hi,

i got ori brembo (gold colour) braking system modified to suit caldina GT4 for sale. items are in mint condition. just plug n play.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys,

I recently helped a guy jump start his car in Bangsar when it was drizzling. As he was fixing the jumper cables, he dropped one on the road (which was wet). I didn't think much of it.

After a couple of days without taking the car out, I couldn't start my car. So since the battery was about a year old I decided to have it changed and got a new one. Of course before replacing a new battery, I cleaned the connectors from the carbon residue with WD40 and wiped it dry. After...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience