Place your bets for Brazil 2007

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
YEAH!!! KIMI CLINCHED THE TITLE FINALLY!
What a race and very well worth watching, even it is midnight now.
Kimi is gonna drink more than before... hehee

Kimi (1st place) 110
Alonso (3rd place) 109
Lewis (7th) 109

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
ain't life's a bitch for LH...........

well my wish was for FA and LH rubbed each other at first turn didn't happen..
but the whole reason for it came true!!can you guys believe what you just saw?....
I'm so happy that Kimi won....
well deserved..........:congrats:

:party:

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
what the great race for Kimi ... Ferrari have a very perfact team work, engine tune and of coz good team mate .. Massa.

Congra for Ferrari Team to win both tittle for year 2007.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Holy Cow! The Kimi Make a Wish Foundation is successful!

Kimi winning the WDC was a longshot and yet somehow it happened. I have to say that his bad luck in Championship races finally turned the other way. Well done Kimi! There couldn't have been a more deserving person, really. Lots of blood, sweat and tears. To come so close on so many occasions only to be undone by misfortune. The Iceman finally has Lady Luck shining on him.

What a fairy tale ending to a certainly fairy tale season.

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
well, at the start of the interlagos, i tot kimi's gonna moan over yet another having-the-most-win without winning the championship..... but somehow... there seems to be a divine intervention that kimi finally won the world drivers' championship....

man...! finally!

i was really on the edge of my seat.. especially when the screen kept flashing the 3 driver's standing on position vs final point prediction.. kanchiong like hell.. lol...

but... odd that alonso isn't that competitive at the 2nd half of the race... hmmmm....

JEJ

Known Member
Jul 11, 2005
Puchong Jaya
but what i see is : Race Fixing By FI_
First the stop LH in Shangai to make things interesting in Brazil
Why they stop him ? Due to the Spy over Ferrari, they have prove and the strip off their constructions points.
They dont want to strip off both McLaren driver because, No more interst in the race. They will make Ferrari Win the final race.
This is what i Feel

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
I'm hoping for a Hamilton win. But why you guys don't think Hamilton deserve to be world champion.
it's not that we don't think hamilton deserve to win... it's just that he is young... he is lucky to have come into a top team with a fast yet reliable car... he still has many chances of grabbing a world title... if he lose it now, he still have many more years to come... unless he is that desperate and that stuck on to become the sports 1st rookie WDC... which i see no point in... Kimi is 28 this year and i can say is with all his chances and luck... you understand...

for the first time i think i am going to say this...even Alonso had to fight to come into a top team... through his days at Minardi, then Renault where he was world champ then when he finally comes to McLaren... he finds that he does not fit that well in the team...so does Kimi who has to go through Sauber, the unreliabilities of the McLaren cars and finally a hard fought year at SF... i think he is the most deserving driver to win...

Hamilton has 4 wins this year already... what more can a rookie ask for? i mean he should be satisfied with where he is at now... he will most probably become the "distinct driver" in McLaren next year... although Ron claims there is equality...

Holy Cow! The Kimi Make a Wish Foundation is successful!

Kimi winning the WDC was a longshot and yet somehow it happened. I have to say that his bad luck in Championship races finally turned the other way. Well done Kimi! There couldn't have been a more deserving person, really. Lots of blood, sweat and tears. To come so close on so many occasions only to be undone by misfortune. The Iceman finally has Lady Luck shining on him.

What a fairy tale ending to a certainly fairy tale season.
yes...agreed... and he did not even break a tear... but it was not a fairy tale season al the way for kimi... it is a fairy tale ending for him at least...

the race was so gripping that all were confused...i noticed on chequered flag duing the Johnny Walker Moments.. it reads "Kimi Kaptures the World Drivers Title..."

then i think i heard the comentator beside paula malai ali said "Well Done Michael..." i dunno if my eyes and ears are fooling me... but the race was quite intense yesterday...

i think i finally am going to agree with Jense that Formula 1 is better than sex after yesterdays race HAHA!!! even if you are only watching...

JEJ

Known Member
Jul 11, 2005
Puchong Jaya
I dont believe seeing LH...suddenly lost his gear and he spun in shanghai while coming into Pit. As long as Kimi is 1st and Massa is second, they need to watch and cut off the fuel of LH car ..No points for ALonso in third.

This all due to SPy case over Ferrari.

My feeling only.

Anyway

Congrat to Mr.Ice Man for winning the 2007 F1 title.

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
keep your fingers crossed for both Kimi/Ferrari and Hammy/McLaren fans......

read this....

itv.com/f1 - McLaren appeal throws title result into doubt
The latest news is that the appeal has been denied. Kimi keeps the title.

A fitting result and a well-deserved World Champion.

Suck on that Bernie Ecclestone and he can stick his damn opinions about Kimi up his behind.

It's funny, you know. All year Ferrari has worked as a team with both Kimi and Massa supporting each other...they merely had some bad luck with reliability on some races. Over at McLaren, all through the year with plenty of talk, plenty of politicking....two dysfunctional drivers warring with each other in a dysfunctional team headed by a dysfunctional Ron Dennis. On the verge of glory at China and then ended up with a BIG FAT ZERO at Interlagos....no driver's title, no constructor's title, US$100 million fine. LOL !!

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
well.. i just hope the tittle stays with Kimi. It would suck enuf to have it snatched away...

anyway, Nakajima crashing into the crew during the pit stop is really terrible. Hopefully the crew member is ok.. and wish him a quick recovery.

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
well.. i just hope the tittle stays with Kimi. It would suck enuf to have it snatched away...

anyway, Nakajima crashing into the crew during the pit stop is really terrible. Hopefully the crew member is ok.. and wish him a quick recovery.
saw he was carried away on a stretcher... think he is okay... he gave the camera a thumbs up somemore...

but i salute that guy... even after a hit, stumble and then a fall... he still managed to climb in and do his job pulling the wheel out without hesitation... that is what i would call a commited member of the team...

The latest news is that the appeal has been denied. Kimi keeps the title.

A fitting result and a well-deserved World Champion.

Suck on that Bernie Ecclestone and he can stick his damn opinions about Kimi up his behind.

It's funny, you know. All year Ferrari has worked as a team with both Kimi and Massa supporting each other...they merely had some bad luck with reliability on some races. Over at McLaren, all through the year with plenty of talk, plenty of politicking....two dysfunctional drivers warring with each other in a dysfunctional team headed by a dysfunctional Ron Dennis. On the verge of glory at China and then ended up with a BIG FAT ZERO at Interlagos....no driver's title, no constructor's title, US$100 million fine. LOL !!
RON should have learned abit more about his equality "policies" in the team... this is not the first time it is happening in McLaren's history... at least it is not as bad as Prost and Senna's time... these 2 are just trying to annoy each other.

keep your fingers crossed for both Kimi/Ferrari and Hammy/McLaren fans......

read this....

itv.com/f1 - McLaren appeal throws title result into doubt
it is just the usual RON... using every trying to any and everything to get it his way... he did this once during the first ever Sepang GP in 1999 i think... accusing of the Ferrari barge boards being 1mm over the allowed dimensions...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The curtains may have closed on the 2010 Formula One season but more importantly, it also marked the end of Bridgestone’s participation in the top tier of motorsports as a tyre supplier, paving the way for Pirelli to take over the reigns of rubber maker for 2011.

Even after the champagne has dried up, the teams never actually left the Yas...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience