pics of my ride and old rides.

gothgaluk

Feb 8, 2006

My ride now r32 skyline my old ride an a32 qx maxima cefiro infiniti i30 and a vauxhall opel calibra

[

gothgaluk

Feb 8, 2006
thx

thx for the comment.
It took alot of time to decide which way to go with the Max/cef .My first idea was the vip look as it has the vip bumpers.
But i wanted to take the car away from that look here in the UK as it was always classed as a high end market car.
I wanted the car to stand out and away from this look .So after seeing some great US maximas decided to go this road,but did have the time and of course the bits as none had been made for this shape in the UK and where so dear to ship in.
The spoiler was on early as was always dropping on folks.But the car still got a lot of attention even as was and the most was good.
Not sure what spoiler to put on my new r32.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<object width="100%" height="250"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WLSoe2S-5V0&amp=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="100%" height="250"></object>

Ferrari became the first team to launch its 2010 car, unveiling its new F10 challenger in Maranello last week.

The car was due to get its first run on Ferrari's Fiorano test track the same afternoon, but this was called off due to the track being covered in ice. After a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience