Pics of my rides

dazmo

Aug 9, 2006
Here are a few pics i took quickly yesterday. Sorry, pics are not the best.

munpeng

500 RPM
Apr 9, 2006
Those rides are gorgeous...

So, you are from Gold Coast huh? Nice place I heard.

dazmo

Aug 9, 2006
Thanks Yeah Iam spoilt to live on the gold coast one of best places in Australia to be I think.Nice weather and plenty of nice car's in the local scene.

dazmo

Aug 9, 2006
Dazza's girlfriend here... the white one is my daily driver and seeing as Dazz has no license at the moment i get to drive them all

dazmo

Aug 9, 2006
Yeah all GTR'S are mine except for the white one as the above post explains I think Iam going to sell the r31 and r33 and buy another r32 gtr to build up as a track car as I have all the parts reqired to build a new engine should be around 500 hp I love my GTR'S

daniel b16

Known Member
May 3, 2005
nice cars dude...im in perth atm...lotsa nice cars here as well....lotsa powerfull gtr's here...11second and 10 second gtrs....been to goldcoast...lovely place

dazmo

Aug 9, 2006
GTR's

Thanks heaps for the complements on the cars one of my mates just got an r34 gtr v'spec in black it is a verry cool car so I may be forced to sell the r33 and the r31 and buy his new car so maybe an r34 soon will see what happens.

dazmo

Aug 9, 2006
sakuraguy said:
Why you keep so many Skylines? .. can send me over one ar? for my bifdey gift? .. im jealous worr about u :( ..
Idid not intenionaly start out to have so many skylines but I do love them.I origanally owned the r31 have owned it for ten years now and always wanted an r32 so I eventually bought an r32 gtr australin delivered one of 100 in black:regular_smile: that car met an unfortunate end and was written off when a lady ran into the back off it and pushed it into another car :cry_smile: so I got paid out by the insurance company and came out in front a little so then I bought the r33 witch I got for a good price off a mate that is a car dealer and then came across the new r32 gtr that is also an ozy delivered car but is car no 1 of 100:regular_smile: and was owned by nissan australia for the fist ten years and is in like new condition with genuine 76000klm's so I could not pass it up and financed it and the white gtr is my girlfriends we bought it about 2 years ago and she absoloutly loves it now she is a dead set gtr convert and loves them as much as I do

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i wanna sell my piper cams (288 degree) n aerospeed adjustable camp pulley for 4G93.just bought it 2 month ago.i'm selling it for RM1900 (nego) :_: with the pulley.anyone interested plz msg me.TQ!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience