Perdana V6 Photo Gallery

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

davidcnz

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2005
Malaysia
bro_ajim..! post up your Monster ya!! after 2 week time..!! can't wait to see it..!! hehe...

loolick

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
nice.......havent got time to change my skirts yet, so dun wan to post up any photo yet.....mayb do some before n after photos after i get it done....

davidcnz

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2005
Malaysia
i wonder where is bro_ajim....hehehe.. anyway... loolick... post up some b4 pic up..then later only after marr...

Hazimi Merican

Known Member
Sep 19, 2005
Shah Alam
Visit site
Promote Body-Kitz..Wow!

Hmm guys, I'm trying to find a set of spot lights for my v6.. almost all the accsory shop dont have the right size of lights..they only have the small-ugly blue lights..
U guys have any ideas where i can get nice one?

I'll post my car's pic when i basuh my car first...haha..some TNb ppl doing constructions in front of my house..
byk habuk..-stress-
Gmee V6o6

Last edited:

loolick

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
david! those rides r cool!!!i like the promote bodykit.....something special.....

any1 know that is the price for promote bodykit include painting? where can i actually find the bodykit? anyone can advise me?? or any workshop selling other bodykit fr perdana??

davidcnz

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2005
Malaysia
loolick said:
david! those rides r cool!!!i like the promote bodykit.....something special.....

any1 know that is the price for promote bodykit include painting? where can i actually find the bodykit? anyone can advise me?? or any workshop selling other bodykit fr perdana??
hey bro, i asked about the bodykit b4,plus the wide fender.... RM4k +++ at Next Level Customz in sunway plus respraying the whole car... u can go try there..
hehhee..post up more ride here larr... maybe after ur car done up with the bodykit..!! hehehe

davidcnz

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2005
Malaysia
Hazimi Merican said:
Im thinking about a round shape.. to fit between the 2 spaces in the bumper.
What do u reckon?

here's my ride as promise.. (dah basuh ..haha)

Gmee 6o6
:emoticon_U:

hey bro!! we got the SAME ride at almost everything!!! just diff tail light , diff exhaust tips and sport rim..!! hahaha... nice ride u got there ! did u put any back box for the exhaust at both side??? how is the sound ??

davidcnz

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2005
Malaysia
DC! said:
what kinda spot light r u looking for? i mean the shape (round, oval, etc)..
DC DC !!! hahaha.... post up some ride marrr.. hehe...

DC!

Known Member
May 2, 2005
Jzeh-Bee
Hazimi Merican,
I personally prefer round shape, same as u.. But I'd prefer projector fog light (those Waja's fog-light), and then custom made it into the 2 spaces u mentioned + a pair of HID (bluish/purplish color, as shown in the pic attached). This is just a rough idea.. hehehe..

davidcnz,
bro, regarding the wide fender u asked, is tambah fiber one?
i got no nice pics to post le..
my road tax is going to due on Oct.. i will take out the registration-card and make a photocopy of that, and then will join the vsixers club.. join together le, wan?

rgds,
DC!.

Last edited:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003

Hazimi Merican

Known Member
Sep 19, 2005
Shah Alam
Visit site
DC! said:
Hazimi Merican,
I personally prefer round shape, same as u.. But I'd prefer projector fog light (those Waja's fog-light), and then custom made it into the 2 spaces u mentioned + a pair of HID (bluish/purplish color, as shown in the pic attached). This is just a rough idea.. hehehe..

davidcnz,
my road tax is going to due on Oct.. i will take out the registration-card and make a photocopy of that, and then will join the vsixers club.. join together le, wan?

rgds,
DC!.

Wsap DC!
yeah i was thinking about getting that kind of lights too.. but almost all accsories shop i went..its too big and they dont have round lights... friends suggest to me to get mivec spot lights.. what do u think?

davidcnz

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2005
Malaysia

davidcnz,

rgds,
DC!.[/QUOTE]yea tambah fiber lorr...when you gonna join la??? i am not in KL lerr..how to join?? wait for me 1st larr. hehe.. we go tt with them together lar when i get back to KL...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just when you think there’s nothing more to see or read about Nissan’s GT-R super-coupe, images of a mysterious prototype start to crop up on the internet. These latest shots depict car with several features you won’t find on the standard model, leading us to believe this is either a new Group N version of the latest model or possibly the upcoming V-Spec model due to hit the streets in 2009...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience