Parts Need To Be Change

Yu911

Known Member
Aug 17, 2006
www.cardomain.com
I upload a pic from my computer to - Additional Options-Attach Files-Manage Attachments, after uploading I can see from -Current Attachment with the file name, copy the file name (shortcut), click the -Insert Image & Paste it & click OK
http://http://zerotohundred.com/newforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=87155&stc=1&d=1159108945
This is what I get, the link but not the pic.
After Preview Post I don't see any pic but link.
From the typing box the link is in blue colour & without the Image Tag, why? How do u post pic.? I only can post the pic. link?

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Daniel, i delete those posting that I guide Yu on how to do image posting.

Bad news for Yu is that his Aircon compressor (THE MOST EXPENSIVE Aircon parts) give him problem. Yu get the item from chop shop (wei, share chop shop information la)

images from Yu, apparently the condition of the chop shop item is very new

while he trying to fix his Compressor, the mech also found that his condensor have leakage. Hope to see more update from Yu.

and all the best.....

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
update from Yu.

Yu said:
Finally it's done, after the compresor & condenser + weding. I did't change the ori Receiver Drier, Ah Min just get me this 1, must be cheap 1 I think, as long as I don't want to wait any more, 8.30am nasilemak with Ah Min till 7:00pm some more I need to help..... Go to chop shop to find a good & very new compresor, it's on the engine, open it up from the engine, the engine is very new too. But need some mod on the pully, open the compresor & do some mod too, add more oil. After done, check pressure but drop, the condenser leaking. Today get the condensor welded, no need to change, aluminium weld. At the same time I wash the condenser & the radiator, looks like new now. Replace new Receiver Drier, add gas & oli, & it's done.
Oh, chnage engine oil & filter too, & UMW long life coolant, oil I supply RM 50.00
For air con, RM 350.00 Cheap cheap only....

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
RM350 is cheap I will say, but luckily conderser no leakage.

My Receiver Drier I change last year. Don't get me wrong, my Receiver Drier still functioning, just change it because Ah Min recommend, I believe Yu's drier use for 10 years already.

Manufactured Date: 14th August, 1997

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

[Need Advice] Lowering Car Height

Hi guys.
Currently im using GAB sport springs for my car.
Gap between tyre and fender is as follow; Front = 2 fingers, Rear = 3 fingers

I wanna ask, is there any way to lower the REAR gap to match the FRONT? becoz now the car now is slightly 'tonggek'. not really noticable though..

I dont want to cut my springs or 'bakar' and compress the springs, as i heard this will shorten the spring lifespan and its not safe..

If i change my standard...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience