workshop to change the engine

east_coupe

Nov 9, 2010
Terengganu
i'm going to change my engine with this one
GP Version R Aero Series 2000 cc DOHC MIVEC 24 valve V6 200 PS (147 kW; 197 hp) at 7,500 rpm. please advise the previous installation, it's possible and the problem after installation. if you know the wokshop at KL which familar on this particular. please inform me
i already did the bodykit at sunway and now time to change the heart of coupe.

marcus0919

500 RPM
Oct 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
hi,bro my car also changing the same engine with u...my car is rd2 1.6 to GPX 200hp mivec doch v6 engine...
may i know how much u get the half cut???
u r manual or tiptronic?
i also wan to do bodykits...how much u did it ??? n where is the location ..
if possible pls upload ur photo....thx...

east_coupe

Nov 9, 2010
Terengganu
yehaaa. how much FTO halfcut. last time ive checked aroung 3.5K. quite cheap. so, far any problem with ur car. i think it more2 faster than original engine. may i know where workshop u change ur engine. i quite interested to change my coupe engine with FTO. for my coupe, i done the bodykit at bandar sunway. around 3K. later i give u the contact no. i've upload my coupe at attachment. check it out

marcus0919

500 RPM
Oct 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
oic....i bought it 5.5k...only run about 40000k++.. 200hp..a/t gearbox..
my workshop curently in pahang area...
now still processing ...tangki,wayaring,aircaon,piping haven finish yet....

east_coupe

Nov 9, 2010
Terengganu
ok. not finish yet la.
why u go to auto gear box. i think FTO also have manual gear box. last time i check with mun lee, they have the stock. bro, how much cost for your mekanik.

east_coupe

Nov 9, 2010
Terengganu
ok bro, thanks on your info. could you inform me where are you now. where is area at pahang. i always there for my bisnes. mayb we can share something. anyway, thank and waiting your coupe+FtO on the road. ehehe.

east_coupe

Nov 9, 2010
Terengganu
BRO.
How about your car.
it's finished to put FTO inside.
i wish to change my engine by this month.
hope can hear u soon.

cipanX

Mar 9, 2006
bro marcus0919, do upload some photos after the conversion. i would like to know what type of radiator & fuel pump you use for the new engine, stock or FTO's..

east_coupe, my guess coupe with FTO engine inside could be a silent monster, only if the workmanship of the conversion are perfect :)

yen187

500 RPM
Sep 19, 2004
Visit site
Hi All,

very nice to hear all the engines changing...
@ken and @cow... how much did the conversion cost?

also can anyone tell me what engines can fit and all the costs?
any workshop in klang can get it done?

need as much help as my sis drove the car till almost kong already and now pass it back to me so i'm planning to revive it with a new heart and new stuff.

oppsss... sorry but i dont know the model but i think it's year 1997. same model as ken as i went through the pics and this forum. :)

thanks in advance

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

2days ago (05/Jan/06) early morning, i think is around 1:30am - 5:30am. My friend's satria(White color,original satria exterior look, converted to evo 1) was break in.

Things that gone:
1) ECU
2) Intercooler
3) Piping with bov
4) speedmeter
5) turbo timer
6) etc.....

His car was parking outside his house at serdang. The car's bonnet is open, alarm already disable(they cut off the bettery connection, donno how the f**ker do it), whole bumper already taken out and put aside, window...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience