Our Company - LAMBENT ADESYS SDN BHD

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Hi All,

We would like to let you know that our company LAMBENT ADESYS Sdn Bhd who is the sole distributor for Radiostar in Malaysia. Our main core business is in vehicle security area but we are always seeking new products to bring to our customers on a periodic basis.

Our commitment is that we test all our products before selling them ensuring you that we only sell quality products. We also pride ourselves with strong support for all our customers via this forum as well as emails and direct phone calls.

In the tradition of increasing the reach to all our customers we would like to annouce our new website.

www.lambentadesys.com

Also we have reorganized and upgraded our communication portal to the below email addresses to meet each individual needs

[email protected] - matters pertaining to buying/ordering the alarm
[email protected] - matters pertaining to advertising & promotions, business-to-business and other marketing related interests
[email protected] - matters pertaining to questions on the alarm

We believe that this will be able to cator to each of your needs better. We also guarantee a reply within 2 business days upon receipt of your email.

Also note our [email protected] email will not be functional from the 1st of Jul 2006.

To speak to us directly please call us at 0122083843 or 0125180280

Thanks

Last edited:

kwai

1,500 RPM
Dec 18, 2004
Perak
Visit site
congrats, now become sdn bhd jo~!

congrats~! :D

if i install 2nd set got discount mou? :D pm me ya... :D

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Hi acbc...Old Town is our authorized installers place and not ours. It will be given on request as the installer does not keep stock. So if you need a map please call us and make an appointment or you can email us at the addresses above. Thanks

Hi Kwai....Thanks

Crash

1,500 RPM
Dec 2, 2003
Kay-El
vernonchan.com
May I ask one question? What's with the name Lambent Adesys? It's really quite a mouthful! I have lots of trouble remembering it.

:shocked:

Congratulations on incorporating the company. I wish Radiostar - Lambent Adesys (yay, got it right!) success always!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just installed a centre bullet for my exhaust system. The guy at the shop said in order to extract n feel more power I need to change my stock muffler too. Is this true? Btw, if I want to modify my air intake system to open port type the guy said it is gonna cost around rm400. Is this a reasonable price?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience