OTS 9 Drift Session @ Sunway Extreme Park Friday 12 August 7.00pm Onwards!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
the next track would be somewhere on the left side of the entrance....heard ariff saying that the track is sooo big that they will be drifting almost the whole extreme park...LOLX!!! dem yeng!!

i'll be glad to join for the next OTS :) let me get my car ready for the last event then :)

Great event guys!! Yes we will have one more event before moving to the new track!! The management was mpressed with the turn out; to the point that the cars parking by the road causing a massive jam at Sunway, inspite of the constructions and the dreaded haze, that they decide to allow one more event, which could possibly be a whole day affair!!!!

I would like to thank the marshalls that braved the elements and helped out with running the event.you guys are the best ..The spectators that turned up , we weren't actually expecting that many people to turn out!!My apologies for the lack of parking . and of course the drifters that many had shown vast improvements!!Thanks guys..hope to see you on our next Off The Streets.

the new spectator entrance is also quite a nice track itself i think, the S-curve in the middle of it is quite tempting to go sideway, but i think is only perfect for high power drift machine cos it very hilly (maybe an uphill run is better to minimise risk), does anyone else have the same idea as me? maybe all the expert drifters can have one run on it as a closing act to OTS@SEP

anyway OTS has always been a great event and it should continues as a move to deter illegal roadracing. Keep it Going, Keep it Safe, Keep it Off The Streets

about the marshall, i'm quite amazed by the amount of bravery the pit entry marshall have, to be on the track and flagging down raging car is a very dangerous act, its only a split second between safety and accident. maybe OTS should use other way to signal the end of each run. does the ambulance have the emergency light? maybe the organiser can use it to signal the final lap, and for the drifter to come in the next time around. or maybe the organiser can get some sponsor for these lights

i also notice that lately the number of cars per run is more than eight, if i remember correctly, during OTS8, the group two has 10 running cars, this is also quite dangerous as the distance between cars has become shorter, during OTS9 also at one time there are 9 running cars, maybe the organiser should always limit the number of cars per run to 8

cooldude : you with ur chick... let's go genting lah again.. :)

suchap69 : i believe tat ots management is all the way looking for safety as we compare with the 1st ots !!!! i think the management will firgue ur suggestion try to be much better ! As now u notice tat more n more drifter is born so tats y the marshall is not allow spectator stand too close at the track !! But alot of spectator is always stand over the safety line especially at the pit site so spectators hv to CO-OPARATE with the marshall when the situation is not allow due to safety !

suchap69 said:
about the marshall, i'm quite amazed by the amount of bravery the pit entry marshall have, to be on the track and flagging down raging car is a very dangerous act, its only a split second between safety and accident. maybe OTS should use other way to signal the end of each run. does the ambulance have the emergency light? maybe the organiser can use it to signal the final lap, and for the drifter to come in the next time around. or maybe the organiser can get some sponsor for these lights

i also notice that lately the number of cars per run is more than eight, if i remember correctly, during OTS8, the group two has 10 running cars, this is also quite dangerous as the distance between cars has become shorter, during OTS9 also at one time there are 9 running cars, maybe the organiser should always limit the number of cars per run to 8

Last edited:
kei-office said:
suchap69 : i believe tat ots management is all the way looking for safety as we compare with the 1st ots !!!! i think the management will firgue ur suggestion try to be much better ! As now u notice tat more n more drifter is born so tats y the marshall is not allow spectator stand too close at the track !! But alot of spectator is always stand over the safety line especially at the pit site so spectators hv to CO-OPARATE with the marshall when the situation is not allow due to safety !

spectators safety is also another safety issue, but its their own responsibility, my suggestion is for on-track safety and smooth flow of the event.

wa suchap... tension macam... relax La... lol... yealo... but without ah fai now safe abit la.. I remember when he and Zerolim togather that time ah... my god.. tsuiso until mad... haha.. but I like it... :p
shit Ia... last OtS ah... i exam... next ots oso exam... wanna die d...

no tension whatsoever la dude.... just sharing some tought, ya lar we don't see the red/maroon 86 anymore nowadays, when is it going to drift again arr, maybe then we can see a good twin drift between tat wei and ah fai. last time we saw ahfai in his ae86 is in SSO i think.

last time after the superGT in sepang, an ae86 tapau-drift on the outside of a silver supra and an evo6 (who were pacing together) at the bend after the flyover from the sepang circuit heading toward sepang toll. wonder which ae86 was it?

why the heck did i tell this story? still wondering...........

no problem suchap69, your views and comments are much appreciated. About limiting the numbers of drifters , we reckon the 9 is the most that we could fit and will sit to that..the instances when there are 10 drifters out there, would most probably be me, thaking people for a ride.

suchap69 said:
no tension whatsoever la dude.... just sharing some tought, ya lar we don't see the red/maroon 86 anymore nowadays, when is it going to drift again arr, maybe then we can see a good twin drift between tat wei and ah fai. last time we saw ahfai in his ae86 is in SSO i think.

last time after the superGT in sepang, an ae86 tapau-drift on the outside of a silver supra and an evo6 (who were pacing together) at the bend after the flyover from the sepang circuit heading toward sepang toll. wonder which ae86 was it?

why the heck did i tell this story? still wondering...........

that ae86 u toking about might b djan.. lol..

and.. btw.. fai's a31 is coming back.. lol.. in granpire doing some big shit mods.. lol.. that maroon hachiroku is not fai's car la.. lol.. he pinjam i guess.. ;) waiting for that a31 to come back.. then got drama d.. lol..

wenshen said:
that ae86 u toking about might b djan.. lol..

and.. btw.. fai's a31 is coming back.. lol.. in granpire doing some big shit mods.. lol.. that maroon hachiroku is not fai's car la.. lol.. he pinjam i guess.. ;) waiting for that a31 to come back.. then got drama d.. lol..

his a31 still got flaming kit or not? So nice to see when go sideways and muffler comes out fire 1 :tongue:

that one is misfiring system la.. not FLAming.. lol... i guess still have la that wan.. cos.. those are engine parts.. now he doing body kit oni.. lol..

wenshen said:
that one is misfiring system la.. not FLAming.. lol... i guess still have la that wan.. cos.. those are engine parts.. now he doing body kit oni.. lol..

flaming kit????:) nola the fiire coming out is bcz engine is very very hot .......for RB engine when engine too hot sumore in damm high rpm..... the ekzos hv too much gas tat hven't burn so fire coming out from muffler for sure ..... sigh most probaly turbo cars might happen also ! jz take a notice on next time ah fai drift !!

p/s : am i right sifu???? correct me if i'm wrong .... cheers

Top Bottom