Open letter From Love_Gtti

love_gtti

Sep 27, 2004
Dear Folks

This must be my exceptionally last letter to this ZTH forum. I want to bring to an end all this ultimate disaster in this forum. I feel sorry and am sorry of what had happened to this section. Officially, I am calling for the ‘withdrawal’. For some people, I am a Flamer. I should pull back all my preceding statements that affronted you all. It might make some people happy, but I’m chilly on this.

For your information, I AM NOT a Daihatsu Charade possessor/owner. The some more accuracy about me is I never drove Daihatsu before. That's shit cz you seems to believe that I know a lil' bit about Daihatsus, but not owning that brand! It’s like a stranger gone into somebody’s house and kicks the homeowner’s butt but the stranger is not a trespasser. I do only ride Proton Saga 2004 1.3 (M) (new model – Black Color). Standard N/A, No Turbo, No Mods and No SURBO and it’s only for on a daily basis use! I am not residing in Ampang but Cheras near BTR. Something accurate about me is only one - I am MBA student at UPM and working at Petronas KLCC. That’s all I can enlighten you. Thanks for theory that I live in Ampang but I'm not. It’s must be other person. And some people thought that I have red Charade; and it must be other person’s car, not me. Don’t upbraid me anymore for the reason that I won’t be here again.

Ok. Nothings else to say. I know you’d say that I am be in the right place to Proton section. So, I’ll be there. I won’t disturb you anymore here. Chill with your Perodua!

Regards,

polyxtroy

Known Member
Feb 18, 2004
OMG, I am seriously shocked...................

Shit, now hv to go elsewhere for my office break entertainment. Anyway, let's leave bygones be bygones. Peace bro.

Hope u enjoy ur PROTON & won't put Mitsu's emblem on it.

IceR

Oct 12, 2004
Is this the same person or did somebody just hijacked his nick??? :blink:

Enjoy

keropok

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Bro...takes balls to admit one's mistake in a public forum....and finally putting an end to all this. Well have to say this gonna miss all the exciting entertaiment that's been goin on here. :lol: Anyhow as the saying let bygones be bygones.

wuzzles

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
my goodness, no more 'interesting material' to read now in the office...
well, till the next joker comes.... ;)

gtti - kind regards...

man10681

Known Member
Oct 25, 2004
Visit site
hmmmmmm....let me see....then y must u bring such a disaster topic in the 1st place???n even worse u bring the topic in the wrong forum,or are u trying to express some of ur daihatsu fren that they hv been bullied by smaller k-car,something fishy is going on here...however,my apology to u if i'm too harsh b4 this...i dun looked down on ur knowledge about daihatsu car,but plz,ur attitude b4 this dun represent daihatsu owner at all...perodua ppl hv the right in this community coz we cn never change the fact that daihatsu has given perodua the licensed to produce car that in certain ways are similar to the original japan-made daihatsu car...even the chassis code in kancil is the same with the japanese mira L200RS model...

lekalo

500 RPM
Mar 4, 2004
TTDI
Visit site
Haaa..? going away? Aiyoh. Tak best la like this, bai! :(

And after MORE shocking revelations, I'm more curious abt who you really are, love_gtti!

Nevermind. I won't ask. Have fun..

polyxtroy

Known Member
Feb 18, 2004
Originally posted by lekalo@Nov 25 2004, 14:36
Haaa..? going away? Aiyoh. Tak best la like this, bai! :(

And after MORE shocking revelations, I'm more curious abt who you really are, love_gtti!

Nevermind. I won't ask. Have fun..
I tot I already said that I am secretly L_G. u ppl ah... Don believe oni.

flamefox850

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Pasir Mas
www.geocities.com
hahaha she want to runaway la after asshame with her pussy's pic i post earlier muahahaha..kesian pulak

dunno la how come this shemale can be in UPM and studying MBA...waah this must be a mistake !! muda lagi ni..lor, muda muda dah gila..kesian

sorry aaa love_gtti..i appologize muahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaa :lol:

R_ccl

Jul 14, 2004
walao no more entertainment.........mah chee bai tot got even something cool show up hahahahahaha......well nice man reading all ures stories.................

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
AISEY FINISH LIOW?no entertainment already in my office...den how am i suppose to work OT? :P :D

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
okay lar... everyone.. lets forget what had happend and lets be friends shall we... ahhaha

YAY !! Proton owner !!

flamefox850

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Pasir Mas
www.geocities.com
Originally posted by AXXeLL@Nov 25 2004, 20:30
okay lar... everyone.. lets forget what had happend and lets be friends shall we... ahhaha

YAY !! Proton owner !!
hey..u r not allowed here !! hahaahhaa kuikuikui

joking only

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. (FHI), the maker of Subaru automobiles, has announced the introduction of its all-new Subaru Impreza WRX STI in Japan. The new WRX STI went on sale nationwide through Subaru dealerships today.

Advancing FHI's theme of producing the complete driver's car and embodying the essence of total driving control, the third-generation Impreza WRX STI has debuted with complete...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience