have 2 wait whether got parts or not wor
wahhhhhhhhhh
so mafan

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
ya lah... same as i....
But the thing is, the staff keep asking me to sell him the D2 cheap cheap... i said if cant be service what for buying? then he just smile secretly said there's a way...

Anyway, when i checked the D2, there is a bolt under it with warranty seal, i think just open it can do the servicing... anyway... maybe there's too many knowledge i dunno.. lol

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
i ask my mech
he said 2-3 days cant even complete
have 2 wait whether got parts or not wor
wahhhhhhhhhh
so mafan
Now you know why i kept my D2... : )
It took JB branch 2 weeks to service my abs... i called them several time after 1 week then they just said no parts available... But afterall... all this is their internal problem as when i went to collect it after two week, the mech said how come you didn't collect it after 1 week??:hmmmm: it was ready on 4th day... :stupid:COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWN... sometime i also cannot tahan their efficiency but their attitute quite nice so i just swallow all the fire and air into my tummy... :smokin:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
But the thing is, the staff keep asking me to sell him the D2 cheap cheap... i said if cant be service what for buying? then he just smile secretly said there's a way...

Anyway, when i checked the D2, there is a bolt under it with warranty seal, i think just open it can do the servicing... anyway... maybe there's too many knowledge i dunno.. lol
some1 intro me goto bt.cave there... he said got 1 shop good in service abs.....

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
Most Coilovers can be serviced or customed to your liking.. usually the design is much or more or less similar.. monotube,inverted,twintube.. you can send to HWL,APM etc n some places who do adjustable servicing.. if the design is same, no problem to service them.. the difference is the quality of parts used to service them.. whether it last longer or not.. usually the front shocks are more expensive to service than rear..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Im using 272 high cam both on intake and exhaust cam.. i need help if u know what is best setting for my cam gear if im using standard ecu... :adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience